State of the Union: Hell, here we come~!

You can talk about anything in here
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Bane, I swear to God if I had Bush in front of me i'd punch him in the face. I'm Canadian, and I use google, what the FUCK to I have to do with american security
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

If you guys wanna debate this then fine, but lets keep it down on the personal insults eh? I don't think Vauce's reaction warrants that kind of response.That being said, carry on with your debate!
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

If you guys wanna debate this then fine, but lets keep it down on the personal insults eh? I don't think Vauce's reaction warrants that kind of response.That being said, carry on with your debate!You're such a fucking pussy and you have a little penis! I know from experience...He came into my room one night, smelling of ale. *Sniff* He said it'd be our little secret, and that if I told anyone he'd come and get me...
VII

Post by VII »

I disagree with the majority of the responses here. Usually I like to get involved with political debates about bush and the U.S government. but in these 'debates' i loss friends not gain them. So ill stay out of this one. but in all due respect. Americans are starting to become the emos of the world. All we do now is cry.

Post by Default »

LONG LIVE BILL CLINTON
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I can't debate on this website, not even with the school teacher without getting immature responses and insults. Way to uphold my views of the education system Z. And yes tib, I am "mr. smartypants". So to hell with what I have to say, obviosuly disagreeing with anyone, even though I told you that I did not look at "The State of the Union" adress is a crime on this website. Grow the fuck up.

Post by Default »

vauce needs some good lovin i can tell
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

I can't debate on this website, not even with the school teacher without getting immature responses and insults. Way to uphold my views of the education system Z. And yes tib, I am "mr. smartypants". So to hell with what I have to say, obviosuly disagreeing with anyone, even though I told you that I did not look at "The State of the Union" adress is a crime on this website. Grow the fuck up.hate to say this, but you really set it off when you dissed Z. To assume that men like he, with years of knowledge and experience to call on, need to learn something from the likes of a rightwing propogangda site, rather pissed me off. If it is over the top, then so be it, but Americans should wake the fuck up and realize that this is not the country they once knew. All that went out the window when the Supreme Court appointed Bush as president. We have been sliding downhill ever since and the loss of rights and degradation of the US Constitution is of incredible concern to someone who is schooled in the law. I know from whence I speak, too bad you cant say the same. You didnt need to review the SOU to respond to me....as my response had almost nothing to do with that. Grow the fuck up you say.....well, personally i wish i could be like you and be totally oblivious to the fact that our country and way of life are dissappearing in front of our very eyes.............
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Z, you can't make statements that the government has files on average americans unless you can show me these files. So show me an example of someone's "File" that the government has created.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

2) Bush is the ONLY President... EVER... who has pushed through a tax cut in a time of war. And, by the way, the tax cut didn't help anyone who makes LESS than 250,000.00 a year. (which is 98% of people in this country).3) He demanded that Congress pass ANOTHER taxcut for the wealthy, which will more than double the debt that you will inherit when we are all gone - its currently 8 TRILLION dollars!As of 2/1/06 the debt is $ 8,190,925,748,248.05it is increasing at a rate of 2.8 BILLION PER DAYThe estimated population of the United States is 298,407,750so each citizen's share of this debt is $27,448.77.source: Web Page Namejust out of curiousity... what idiots approved this shit? We can't blame just Bush for this stuff. Congress approves his idiocy, we voted for his idiocy, not once but twice... yeah uh,. wtf was my pointoh and Americans are starting to become the emos of the world. All we do now is cry. lolbut we must remember that what makes this country great is that we have the freedom to bitch about our leaders. our ability to present a strong front and wave a big stick while still complain about it shows us to have strength and yet reveals the compassion of the people. our dual nature in this regard is called, "having your cake and eating it too." this would be a lot more eloquently stated if i had some ritalin.oh yeah, the fact that we can have a dumb-dumb in office like bush and still be an awesome country really shows how brilliant we are and how awesome our government is.(I don't really think that Bush is that dumb. I just don't like that he comes across taht way. Other countries see Bush as the stereotypical dumb, hick, redneck, hillbilly, my-way-or-the-highway, I-know-what's-best-for-me-and-everyone-else way. We have got to stop electing southerners!..I'm not a total liberal either. I'm very conservative when it comes to business and goverment, and liberal when it comes to civil rights. Not the same ol' liberal douche New Yorker who thinks its trendy to talk shit about the government like a bunch of hippies)btw, "AMERICA! FUCK, YEAH!"
<3 Mus