onto empire!

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Post by VII »

*rcon kick*
chuck

Post by chuck »

[EoS] CockmuncherThat'd be my name.bai chuck lol thx 4 not sayin ne thin 2 me m8soz quidboy dint no what to say at first we hated each other then we dint turn out that bad lol
R.I.P {FoU} Tiberius. (Old Man)Allways loved, never forgotten.
chuck

Post by chuck »

good luck chucky........dont judge all fou by the few who choose to be total assholes. as you know, we arent all that way. take care, and tell mordy to teach you how to fight so i dont have to keep owning your lame ass so much... :D :D :D :Dlol dw tibby mordo will be teaching me some stuff and so will storm i hope lol ill cyas around old man nice chatting with ya ill still come on forums etc.
chuck

Post by chuck »

Sorry it didn't work out chuck, all the best with joining EoS and I hope you still hang around with the people in FoU you became friends with.hey snape thnx,it was nice meeting u snape ur a good man keep this clan healthy and keep up with them goats :P.
Storm

Post by Storm »

i was unaware of this "bad blood" between EoS and FoU.. the only fou that still play jk2 seem to have little to no problem with us. i can understand if your mad over chuck wanting to join a different clan, because hes the best player in jk2 and all, but i dont think thats a reason to hate us.
Huvey

Post by Huvey »

They recruit the best, which you are not part of, and I mean look how Geo types.. you have grammar lessons to take :roll: :roflmao:*Ninja kick*Lol yea i noticed, cuz im havin a discussion with geo @ ekc, and it looks like he is trying to find the hardest words he can think of just so us stupid euros cant get the clue of what his sayin and than make us (me) look like a total idiot. pretty clever
Ahh, Beer! My one weakness...my Achilles Heel, if you will...
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

good luck chucky........dont judge all fou by the few who choose to be total assholes. as you know, we arent all that way.Then he most certainly shouldn't judge FoU by your actions old man, because not only are you a consummate asshole, you have life and death struggles in a fight with Anus. :lol:BTW Storm, we don't have bad blood with EoS, just some of us have bad blood with memebers of EoS. Hell if we didn't like all of EoS then you surely wouldn't be playing with us so often!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

i was unaware of this "bad blood" between EoS and FoU.. the only fou that still play jk2 seem to have little to no problem with us. i can understand if your mad over chuck wanting to join a different clan, because hes the best player in jk2 and all, but i dont think thats a reason to hate us.Most definatly the funniest post in this thread.There's not as much "bad blood" between us as people may think.
Storm

Post by Storm »

good to hear
gramps

Post by gramps »

Yeah I have never had a problem with the new [EoS] run by Storm and Geo. And you guys have helped make the last three days of manhunt very enjoyable, and coordinated. :D Chuck, I am sorry to see you go bro, especially after these last three days of getting to know you better. Good luck with your future endeavors, and always feel free to drop by and say hello. :wink:
:{8):