EOS Maul

You can talk about anything in here
Master Z

Post by Master Z »

Even if Master Z had admin powers at the time, he couldn't kick; I doubt he still doesn't know how! :PI dont know how to kick!? How abou tI try on you and see if I can kick you out of the server. Then when you come back in Ill get your ip adress and then bann you :twisted: Then you can see if I know how to kick!!!!!And for the thing I said about Padawans....... Ill pay closer attention to them now. And also I'm not saying that it defenitly was Shadow. i don't have clear proof, I just got mad at your post and thought it was you. if it is not Im sorry.If it is then just tell us and stop hiding behind a gay name. (im noy saying that is is you, just thought it was, please reply telling us if it was or wasnt)
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Cristian what do you mean hiding. I was the frikin padwan getting killed. I didnt say a damn word to Z about being an admin so i have no idea about that. I wasnt fucking hiding just trying to play the fucking game as a fucking padawan. I didnt even notice Z and was looking at him if he was doin good job just trying to FUCKING play a game. As an admin you should care about everyone thats playing to have a good time Master Z you stupid fuck.IVE BEEN CALM FOR A LONG TIME TAKING ALL OF THE SABER DOWN SHIT AND NOT SAYING A WORD AND IVE HAD A FUCKING NUFF.Edit- Remove "Master Z you Stupid Fuck"
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

holy fuckin fuck. what the fuckin fuckidy fuck fuck fuck-a-fuckin-roo!two words: [size=20:12a9829e28]ANGER[/size:12a9829e28] fuckin [size=20:12a9829e28]MANAGEMENT[/size:12a9829e28]
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

2 Words:Confused?
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Red Wask BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASSumm...ok then? :lol:btw: it's a capital "D" in ReDthank you kindly
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

You tell him ReD!
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Cypher

Post by Cypher »

ok guys CALM URE ASSES DOWN
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

before i bring out the PAIN BELT.
Christian

Post by Christian »

Shadow, i read you other post already just on a whim. glad i did too cause i would've went on a big, long explanation and had to edit it, lol.and the only people i kill saber down are FoU (well, those who don't say to leave them alone, lol) and my friends. anyone outside of that, i leave alone. and i think the members of FoU will agree that we only do that to each other for a laugh. all the admins are good about their warnings and the such. in fact, the admins are a little too generous at times. but we can't watch everyone and everything going on while at haveing some fun at the same time. on that note, i only have one request: please spell my name right next time :rofl: j/k :P