unfinished Banner

For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

the ninjas in the games are the cheapest. period. argue all u want but they are the cheapest. the problem that ppl have with jann lee is cause a lot of his moves are powerful and a lot have charge attacks in their combos.then again most ppl find jann lee to be easy since almost all of his combos revolve around high attacks, making countering easy. good players however find ways around this. like me. :DYeah, a lot of his attacks are high. But, a lot of people like to play "poke" with Jann Lee, and it's annoying! Plus, the fact that he's taller than a lot of the other characters makes throwing him a little harder. There's a lot of other small things about him, such as some of his moves having frame advantages and whatnot. After a while, you learn how to get around his attacks, but until then, it's not fun fighting someone who knows how to exploit Jann Lee. I've found that Ein (the only character I use, other than Hitomi) has a pretty good anti-Jann Lee game.And about the Ninjas, yeah they are kinda cheap. I absolutely despise Kasumi's teleportation reversal, which she has on top of her regular reversals. With the DOA series, it just seems that some characters are favored over the others. It's almost as if Kasumi, Ayane, Jann Lee, Zack, and Bayman (and maybe Hayabusa) have a little edge over everybody else. When you have two, genuienly skilled fighters goin' at it, those things really don't matter. However, with my hours and hours I've put into DOA Ultimate, I've found that DOA Online has a sort of "unfavorable" online community. There's so many kids (with annoying voices) and people that exploit the living bejesus out of the aforementioned characters. Oh well...Anyway, I want to play some of you guys in DOA4, which I think would be fun. Do you know if it's possible to rent an Xbox 360? Like from Blockbuster or something?*EDIT*: Damnit, I just called Blockbuster and they don't rent out consoles. :cry:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

especially not a 360 man. my blockbuster only just got 360 games to rent mayb 3 weeks ago. o and imo, eliot=jann lee killer and jan lee = hayabusa killer.