The Taco Free-For-All League

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

Where are teh signups??Macespace as soon as those forums are up, which is most likely after the JCL.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

who wanna be a team with me? tibby maybe?
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

who wanna be a team with me? tibby maybe?*Cough, me*But was it for clans only?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ya Orginal and Tib could not be on the same team unless it came down to where everyone in FoU was on a team and Tib was left out...lol...anyway then My and a few others would discuss if the combination of you and Tib would be allowed.But ya its clan-less and clan-less for teams and clan members and clan members for teams.
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

Ya Orginal and Tib could not be on the same team unless it came down to where everyone in FoU was on a team and Tib was left out...lol...anyway then My and a few others would discuss if the combination of you and Tib would be allowed.But ya its clan-less and clan-less for teams and clan members and clan members for teams.Wait wait...let me get this correct so:- Clanless people can only form a team with other Clanless people.- Clan members can only form a team with other Clan members or other Clans.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Ya Orginal and Tib could not be on the same team unless it came down to where everyone in FoU was on a team and Tib was left out...lol...anyway then My and a few others would discuss if the combination of you and Tib would be allowed.But ya its clan-less and clan-less for teams and clan members and clan members for teams.Wait wait...let me get this correct so:- Clanless people can only form a team with other Clanless people.- Clan members can only form a team with other Clan members or other Clans.I also think this is bullshit.Taco, just allow for anyone, with or without a clan to team up with anyone else.
Shaolin

Post by Shaolin »

Ya Orginal and Tib could not be on the same team unless it came down to where everyone in FoU was on a team and Tib was left out...lol...anyway then My and a few others would discuss if the combination of you and Tib would be allowed.But ya its clan-less and clan-less for teams and clan members and clan members for teams.Wait wait...let me get this correct so:- Clanless people can only form a team with other Clanless people.- Clan members can only form a team with other Clan members or other Clans.I also think this is bullshit.Taco, just allow for anyone, with or without a clan to team up with anyone else.Actually I think it'll be for the better to keep the teams with clanless people and the ones with clanmembers in it seperated.At the end it'll become clear what is better: Clanless or being part of a clan.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Moved by request of author.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

It's illegal for me and Mus, me and quid, or me and hobar to be on the same team. Kinda rules out our team :(
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ill be someones waterboy.