You can talk about anything in here
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

hey listen you need;;;; to calm downsorry :cry:
[banner]
[/banner]
Ardent

Post by Ardent »

Back in the day when i was young im not a kid anymore, some days I sit and wish i was a kid again. :oops:
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

k
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Back in the day when i was young im not a kid anymore, some days I sit and wish i was a kid again. :oops:rd wait until you really get old...........then tell me about your misery... :shock: :shock: :shock:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

Back in the day when i was young im not a kid anymore, some days I sit and wish i was a kid again. :oops:rd wait until you really get old...........then tell me about your misery... :shock: :shock: :shock:lol owned... no one beats tibby at being old!
<3 Mus
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Our resident nubs gramps and quid do not yet know the power of this fully operational Trippy.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Our resident nubs gramps and quid do not yet know the power of this fully operational Trippy.Hell I don't even know the power of that fully operational Trippy.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

Our resident nubs gramps and quid do not yet know the power of this fully operational Trippy.Hell I don't even know the power of that fully operational Trippy.imagine not one, but TWO hanpsters on seperate wheels....
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

hanpsters :itch:
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

this is a sandlot forever
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!