Heya Guys! >:D

Any JK2 related conversation goes in myah
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

why do people post in the damn jk2 forums?lol, believe it or not, we used to post here alot. :)Been here longer then you :raspberry: still, since it's like.. lower then my average scrolling rate, I miss this shit :x
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

why do people post in the damn jk2 forums?lol, believe it or not, we used to post here alot. :)Been here longer then you :raspberry: still, since it's like.. lower then my average scrolling rate, I miss this shit :xNot according to your join dates! :wink:
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

why do people post in the damn jk2 forums?lol, believe it or not, we used to post here alot. :)Been here longer then you :raspberry: still, since it's like.. lower then my average scrolling rate, I miss this shit :xNot according to your join dates! :wink:Snape teh elitist.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

why do people post in the damn jk2 forums?lol, believe it or not, we used to post here alot. :)Been here longer then you :raspberry: still, since it's like.. lower then my average scrolling rate, I miss this shit :xNot according to your join dates! :wink:Hacker!I suck :cry:
Rayhova

Post by Rayhova »

haha there we go! got my old acount back! thanks snapey!! Man this government shit has me too damn busy, and its been too long but thankfully most of us sticking around...very glad to hear that! Again...going back to japan...anyone got 6 months of vacation and wants to get stuffed in a 4 foot duffel seabag! tell me if so!... :roll:
Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the presence of fear...but the will to keep going.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Holy shit again? But you just got back!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

haha there we go! got my old acount back! thanks snapey!! Man this government shit has me too damn busy, and its been too long but thankfully most of us sticking around...very glad to hear that! Again...going back to japan...anyone got 6 months of vacation and wants to get stuffed in a 4 foot duffel seabag! tell me if so!... :roll:No probs man, great to hear from you again... even if it is only for a short while!he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:When I went to Japan last year I still felt inferior in the bathrooms. :cry:
MasteredCloud
FoUster

Post by MasteredCloud »

he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:When I went to Japan last year I still felt inferior in the bathrooms. :cry:Had fun in those squatters, hm?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

he said he was going back to japan cause its the only place that he doesnt feel "inferior" in the bathrooms :wink:When I went to Japan last year I still felt inferior in the bathrooms. :cry:Had fun in those squatters, hm?Hah! Actually I refused to use them the whole time I was over there, always hunted out a proper toilet to use.