Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

yoda how old are you?
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

thats the thing ... im 14!
HanK

Post by HanK »

What is going to see it with your parents going to accomplish? Are they going to cover your eyes during the icky parts? :wink: And by the way, I'm leaning towards agreement with Munchkin here (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER) the whole theory where they aren't really unplugged from the matrix, or it's like a double matrix or something...first you have Agent Smith out, and then there's Neo's powers involving the sentinels.
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Yeah, I really do think my theory is right... The Munchkin Theory :wink: Anyways,SPOILERSPOILERYup, I think it's only going to lead up to Neo being pulled out of the matrix for the first time and I think that will be the end of everything. I think it will just leave everyone at that. Showing the real first revolution for the humans.I think Neo was always the one. And he just gets smarter everytime. Because right before he stopped the setinels he said "It's different this time, I can feel them" and sticks his hand out and stops them... I am hoping it's a matrix inside the matrix. Because I think it's awfully corny that he just gained real life powers.Good fight.
Do babies enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

Pfff eat shit and die! .... than brush your teeth because I hate that aftertaste.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

yeah that movie was beyond PIMP it was PIMPTASTIC, or even PIMPRIFIC! 8)
FailedMunchkin

Post by FailedMunchkin »

yeah man. Definitaely G status.
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Well, heard good things about it from everyone, but there is now way in heck I am going to see it until the DVD comes out, which depresses me a lot.... :cry: Mostly just because this dumb town I live in won't even get rated R movies in the theater, then there is the age thing, im only 14, so I wouldn't have any chances. Tho, I may go to a smaller town down south, where the ticket boys are very stupid...or they just don't care
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!