you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

TKO?I saw in the server TKO lyon changing his name to Jedimasterywtf is going on?i no jedimastery plays as a noob sometimes, thats why i kick his ass once in a whilehave a nice day 2 u all
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

Cryptic Moon

Post by Cryptic Moon »

u have a nice day 2 step :lol:
JeDiMasTerY

LOL

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Taco you weren't even there ok so you know um nothing? You were only there for arch. Secondly, I dont give a shit what you think "DA would do" I came in like um 4 days ago and he comes up and calls me a racist and him and spawn kill me. Taco of course DA's friend does nothing so its pointless to ask because we all know taco isnt BIAS to anyone dont we? And Taco you really have to be a sad confused boy to think that making friends online, over a game means something LOL. Maybe its cauase you dont have any real life friends anyhow ive concluded that Taco isnt gonna do anything about stuff that happens to me just "eat dinner" and that DA never imposted me even tho he changed his name from his to mine duh? Since taco is da's and tkos friend it seems pointless to even approach taco with it. And even Step saw it and if i went around as some1 else calling people racist names or curse words they would blame it on that person.Taco you havent proved anything as an admin to me except you can ban me. You tell me your arnt being bias? LOL i dont see DA banned or kicked or Tko.
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

hank dangit stop taking over my job of enforcing good grammar.
Christian

Post by Christian »

ok, i aint touching this topic with a ten foot pole except for this: Taco's a good admin and just because you run into a problem with people isn't our fault. you can bitch and moan all you want about it but stop acting like a f'n child and go settle things for yourself. i'm not saying this to be an asshole or anything but if there's a problem, work it out first. the only thing you're doing by insulting Taco is digging yourself a deeper ditch. we're all friends here.......if you have a problem with friends having fun in an online game, i suggest looking elsewhere.
ZeligmanZ

Just a suggestion ...

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Hmm.. you skydive jedimasterY?Maybe from now on, when you skydive.... WEAR A HELMET!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: Zeligman
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

imposted

Post by NoWhere Man »

Can someone please tell me what imposted means, you would think he'd figure it out by now :idea: :( oh nope lost it.
JeDiMasTerY

Uh Huh

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Lol Jedi The Imposted that's funny because the real me is a member with a password you dumb shit. LOL and um whoever said work it out im too lazy to look down you obviously didn't read it cause it ays that cypher taco and tib didnt do shit about it cause DA's thier friend.
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

jedimastery..... tell us, do you have ANY friends on jk2? no wait do you have any friends in real life? im pretty sure taco does because he is so edible... but besides that is well...... and you say taco, cypher, and tib were biased right? well how can we BELIEVE you? i mean your reputation isnt exactly good