Your first friends in JK2?

You can talk about anything in here
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

lol step, your first friend was jafo???? i think he was the most hated person in jk2 lol :wink: personally i thought jafo was okay b/c after awhile he made an agreement with sm to stop attacking us so i was cool with :wink:
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yea I really came out of nowhere compared how you guys for the most parts hung in the same servers.
Christian

Post by Christian »

i remember Sesame Seed Conspiracy briefly. he was cool.Arch, the agreement would've been better if he actually stuck to it.....the moron, lol.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

poor teo.. i wonder if he remembers me.. at first i hated his ass, then we became friends.. then i realized that TLoD was really not mine when teo once said "so you're the oddball of the clan, eh?" or something like that.... damn power hungry keshin.. ah well... he isnt here... only toof and i live to remember that era known as TLoD... well snape too.. he doesnt count
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

The first day i played JKII I killed Dimmu repeatedly and followed snape and dimm to VIP server. I was contenplating on wether to join FoU or OOJ because OOJ had ranks and i thought as a noob that was cool. Snape called them sissy bastards so I joined FoU because i found that funny. But in truth I have no friends. :cry:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

well i try to be everyones friends so you have one shadow even though i don't know ya, but i'm sure ill see ya on somethime :wink:
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

FIrst good friends on jk2 eh?-Well my first good friend was Shader we were both gay and had white names( I knew how to dfa though HAHAHAHAH!)-My next good friend well.. more of a mentor.. was Zero. This was before i was in FoU though.At first i tried killing him like mad he started owning me like mad. Then one day zero gave me some dueling tips I remember him saying... "Don't DFA so much, use the side swing to the left."
Miller

Post by Miller »

My first friend eh? it would have to be a guy named wey that i met on blag. next would be tiberius who i thought was a trusty companion in the my early stage of jk2, to be a great friend later . Prolly to every ones surprise i was never a friend with snape when i first met him for some reasons.... but i never dislike him either at the time. next other that i considered a friend would be guesswho17. i did hang out with people that i knew but never actually would call them friends.. so i was mostly a loner till i met fou, p.s. sauron where did u get that avatar?! i t own s !!!
Waaaa I don\\\'t know how to upload picture for my avatar :(
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

p.s. sauron where did u get that avatar?!Aaah just ripped it off some Zelda site's banner :D Btw I saw your avatar on some site's avatar section. Onilink??? Who the hell is that dude in your avatar?
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yea I did not know any of you until I got out of my noob stages and put my act on the road.