fousters and proffessions, da list

Talk about anything SWG related here
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Currently:Master Medic2 Boxes from Master Combat Medic (just crafting left)Pistoleer (3 boxes into it)Scout Exploration 4Ranged Support 4
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

Master Creature Handler/Master Teras Kasi Artist/Master Scout is pretty much what i'll be at the end.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

snape he didnt miss me, and /punch Hobaralso bob im pistoleer
Shoe

Post by Shoe »

u dont gotta post it yet since its a "future" proffesion but i hope to be a commando and have something in TKA
YES i am Shu...so dont ask...
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

tailor and slicer (maybe other smuggler stuff if i feel like it)i posess all of the starting professions and have xp to train in a whole bunch of things but i save it for people who are willing to pay me cause they need teh apprentice xpmeanwhile i grabbed medic the other day just for the hell of it. its great cause i can now solo things that con yellow pretty successfully. i heal while i battle. and of course, a bleeding shot will finish off the beast even if i pass outwho wants to hear every skill i have:Entertainer:lvl 2 entertainer healinglvl 3 dancinglvl 1 image designqualify to lvl up entertainer healing Medic:lvl 1 organic chemistryqualify for any of the other lvl 1 skillzScoutlvl 4 explorerlvl 3 hunterqualify for trapping 1artisanlvl 4 engineeringlvl 4 surveynglvl 4 domestic artslvl 4 business diversityqualify for master artisanmarksmanlvl 4 pistollvl 1 rangedqualify to lvl up rangedbrawlerlvl 4 unarmed combattailorlvl 1 casual basicssmugglerqualified for underworld 1qualify for novice pistoleerlol i have xp for sooo many things
<3 Mus
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

wat about the limpmeister without him you guys would still be thinking taco could make kryat babies. and and i take u kryat hunting every so often and let u loot.
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

:bow: Where are all the damn armorsmiths. So far I've seen one but he didn't wanna buy the krayt segments cos he was looking for better ones. Grrr.Hey Limp, where can I buy good composite armor? I don't dislike armor anymore :P
7UpYours!

Post by 7UpYours! »

i was going to be a bounty hunter i was almost there but i deleted scout and now im gonna be a commando
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lmao ;impp u never let us loot, besides u need me so i can see how i would live :D (btw i dont really like hunting krasyts killing them or not so HA!
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

I sold my Krayt segments today for 120k :D I was starting to get pissed at them. They took too much inventory space and I didn't like em. I now have a little more than 500k :)