Post Your Favorite Song!

You can talk about anything in here
Ender

Post by Ender »

dream theatre is good shut you hole 7
Milk

Post by Milk »

Dream Theater is OKAY.I liketh stuff like Aphex Twin and Mum (Iceland band, that other band sucks). Really chill goo' thinkin' music.Werd Dreamtheater is awesome. Aphex Twin is.. Interesting :lol:.. Videos are scawy.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl:
hota

Post by hota »

Watch some cradle of filth videos, perpare to be freaked out.
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Das Ich - Unschuld ErdeRammstein - Mein Herz Brennt and MutterMalice Mizer - Beast of BloodDas Ich rules though. 8)
kazr

Post by kazr »

Nevermore - Narcosynsthesis / Engines of Hate / We DisintigrateNine Inch Nails - March of the PigsIron Maiden - Number of the Beast / Hallowed be thy nameI suggest downloading all of them :D
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

i think there was a thread bout it already but:Muse - New BornNirvana - In Bloom;)
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

no quarter....tool.....basically anything tool ownz all.........dreamtheater....pfffffftt...sucky band :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

Overseer: DoomsdayStatic-X: The OnlyHotwire: Invisiblethats speed metal from the Need-for-speed-Underground Soundtrack
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Das Ich - Unschuld ErdeRammstein - Mein Herz Brennt and MutterMalice Mizer - Beast of BloodDas Ich rules though. 8)Good taste
Milk

Post by Milk »

Hota: Have you seen the Aphex Twin Videos?Tibby: :werd: No Quarter rocks but I dunno if I like that one the Led Zeppelin version better. But Dreamtheater still rocks.
[quote:1e308223cf=Snape]BTP have one here and they use it to organise upcoming matches, strategies and homosexual fantasies. I lurk there for the latter.[/quote:1e308223cf]
:rofl: