Music

You can talk about anything in here
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

All I need to get down is the Bonanza theme song. Throw that bad boy on repeat and I'm good to go.Rofl! :lol: Anyway, I don't like everyones's kind of music. I'm into different stuff. I listen to the Lord of the Rings Soundtracks alot, along with other stuff like Chrono Cross and Cowboy Bebop tunes. The only kind of lyrical music I listen to is Warren Zevon.Oh so your a nerd, thats all you had to say. :wink:In the famous words of Jay and his friend, Silent Bob...DAMN YOUS, DAMN YOUS ALL TO HELL!!! :lol:
jacen

Post by jacen »

wow drep you've got quite a big collection... and taco, the nerd music of today is techno. :lol:
If you're fresh, you're clean.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I LOVE THE SCISSOR SISTERS AND MODEST MOUSE! :roll: :wink:
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Oh yea, bands-wise, Malice Mizer > you all......but Rammstein pizzowns as well.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i usually just download a song if i like it, and i have a lot of 1 artist mp3s. but some recurring ones i have are....well..they're all fucked up...they might be giantsweird aljetgroup Xhomestar runnerother bad stuff hobar and jace send me. gw sent me some really weird techno once, but i didnt save those.
Abacus

Post by Abacus »

i usually just download a song if i like it, and i have a lot of 1 artist mp3s. but some recurring ones i have are....well..they're all fucked up...they might be giantsweird aljetgroup Xhomestar runnerother bad stuff hobar and jace send me. gw sent me some really weird techno once, but i didnt save those.weird al owns.I would have to say he is the best comedy singer.The Weird al show theme song had me laughing for hours.
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I'm pretty much into anything, be it Rock, Pop, Classical, Choral or traditional music for different countries.Usual stuff is Rock: Muse, James, The Kinks, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.But I'll listen to the likes of Alicias Attic, some Shakuhachi music, classical Piano and Violin and so on.I'm not arsed, just as long as it sounds good.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I'm pretty much into anything, be it Rock, Pop, Classical, Choral or traditional music for different countries.Usual stuff is Rock: Muse, James, The Kinks, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.But I'll listen to the likes of Alicias Attic, some Shakuhachi music, classical Piano and Violin and so on.I'm not arsed, just as long as it sounds good.Pffft The English....And Drep missed many bands I forgot to mention like Boston, Primus and ELO.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

I'm pretty much into anything, be it Rock, Pop, Classical, Choral or traditional music for different countries.Usual stuff is Rock: Muse, James, The Kinks, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club.But I'll listen to the likes of Alicias Attic, some Shakuhachi music, classical Piano and Violin and so on.I'm not arsed, just as long as it sounds good.Pffft The English....And I missed many bands I forgot to mention like Boston, Primus and ELO. Good list Drep.
KastekniV

Post by KastekniV »

Well.. i listen usually heavymetal ;) and sometimes techno/trance :lol:Hmm...:System of a DownMetallicaMinistryNuclear Assault (somekind of old band i think :D)and little bit Slipknot... And many many other bands -_- :smashfreak:
All By Once,All too easy..