wow if every day of my life was like this weekend.....

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

my mondays rule1st class- webdesign2nd class- programinghomeschooling rules but is increadably lonely and boring 8) :? :x
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

were on block scheduling so i have A day then B day next then A fter and so on.monday however went like this for me...1st class - choir2nd class- ANP (homeroom/study period)3rd class- foods 1 (we made monkey bread)4th class - choir very tough
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

my school sucks, its a small private school and i dont have that many friends. i wanna go back to the public school, i gots an uber amount of friends there
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

TOOSDAYwell i got a 48 on a latin quiz (hey i did better than twice the worst grade in the class). that was my highlight of the day, oh and i ate beef jerky.ANYWAY NEXT WEEK is going to be amazing.........spirit week! in other words we pay a dollar to dress up funny....next monday is pajama day woot wtf lol k hax.
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

TOOSDAYwell i got a 48 on a latin quiz (hey i did better than twice the worst grade in the class). that was my highlight of the day, oh and i ate beef jerky.ANYWAY NEXT WEEK is going to be amazing.........spirit week! in other words we pay a dollar to dress up funny....next monday is pajama day woot wtf lol k hax.At my school this week is Homecoming/Spirit Week because Homecoming is this Saturday...obviously.But yeah, I don't do any of the spirt day stuff. :P
HobarNintendo
FoUster

Post by HobarNintendo »

We had wear pink day...And umm like band day...50's day and one more I can't remember -.o
gramps

Post by gramps »

at a school near me, pink is banned on clothing because it is "gang associated."i kid you not. :D
:{8):