probs on WoFoU server

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I found a bug...I kill something higher than me and get like 4 lvls fuck man cant believe something like that could happen ahahahaha fucking love your server ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!retail=grinddes server=2 lvl 60 characters in 4 days(total ownage)I am going to kill you kam you better watch your back!!!!!!!!! ahahaha gonna sneak up on ya and let ya have it!You have no fucking clue what grind is until youve played lineage 2. WoW retail is childs play compared to that.But have you ever chased the Ardent Star formation?That thing takes so long to see! Try looking for that! Then we will talk about grind.
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Yes, Des. No reason to fly off the handle like that.I don't critisize your server, I just want to ask if you have the same problems like me. He's just asking if anyone else has problems. We are all thankful of your server and appreciate the time you took to do it, or people would say it is a waste of time and space. No one is trying to offend you, but I do believe that Taco sees you in a good light. He complains about bugs, but then that also means he believes you can fix them. Everyone just needs to slow down and help me get WoW working. :DFly off the handle like that? You haven't seen flying off the handle yet.Taco and/or anyone can complain about bugs all they want. I didn't make the program that runs then WoW emulator, so therefor I can't fix them until fixes are released for the umpteenth time. Once they realizes that they will be better off. No Bug fixes in the near future, play on the server for what it is, or don't play at all.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I DONT LIKE THIS GAME!!!!!I lie, I lie. I just wish I had more time, but school ends sunday (00.00 monday to be exact, and I might pull a few stunts and turn shit in 23.50 like I did last year)
GoldToofHustla

Post by GoldToofHustla »

I found a bug...I kill something higher than me and get like 4 lvls fuck man cant believe something like that could happen ahahahaha fucking love your server ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!retail=grinddes server=2 lvl 60 characters in 4 days(total ownage)I am going to kill you kam you better watch your back!!!!!!!!! ahahaha gonna sneak up on ya and let ya have it!You have no fucking clue what grind is until youve played lineage 2. WoW retail is childs play compared to that.Ummm ya I played Knight online ardy so I know grinding...after lvl 63 it takes literally 2 weeks of 24/7 lvling to hit the next lvl Good to see ya though =)
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

My guy is compeltely broken :( lol.. I dont care i can make the same guy in a few hours.. But he somehow got stuck in some inbetweeny realm. ...The game thinks he's in thunderbluff but he shows up in undercity naked .. lolIs there any way you can move him des?
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

My guy is compeltely broken :( lol.. I dont care i can make the same guy in a few hours.. But he somehow got stuck in some inbetweeny realm. ...The game thinks he's in thunderbluff but he shows up in undercity naked .. lolIs there any way you can move him des?Erb, what you gotta do, is while you're stuck in the "inbetweeny realm", naked, cold, Unknown Entity, all that stuff...Just run outside the Undercity, like.. Back out into the Tirisfal Glades.It seems the game doesn't like when we log off in the Undercity.I usually run to that little thing across from the Ruins above the Undercity, it's like a tower that has a zeppelin and a portal to Orgrimmar...Anyway, after you get out, just CTRL ALT DEL out of the game and start it back up. You should be fixed.Not sure if I made much sense there..-Leave Undercity-Run To Zeppelin Tower-CTRL ALT DEL out of WoW-RestartTry that, Erb. :)
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

my guy fell in a hole and has been falling in it for a week now...dont mind though he was almost lvl 50 and had 26 silver and armor and weapons that were lvl 4 so i was worthless...
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

I found a bug...I kill something higher than me and get like 4 lvls fuck man cant believe something like that could happen ahahahaha fucking love your server ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!retail=grinddes server=2 lvl 60 characters in 4 days(total ownage)I am going to kill you kam you better watch your back!!!!!!!!! ahahaha gonna sneak up on ya and let ya have it!You have no fucking clue what grind is until youve played lineage 2. WoW retail is childs play compared to that.Ummm ya I played Knight online ardy so I know grinding...after lvl 63 it takes literally 2 weeks of 24/7 lvling to hit the next lvl Good to see ya though =)8)Desu turns into the Incredible Bulk when he gets angry.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

but it crashes me out of the game, also i dont think the lifts work.. oh yeah theres an underground way no? ok i try
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

teh sexums sewers :P Problem solved..