NEW COMPUTER IS SETUP!! RAR!!

You can talk about anything in here
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

Why don't people get it...computers aren't about having the best. It's about being the best. Proffesional gamers will drop their resolution down to 640x480 and turn off all of the eye candy just to get 220 fps. That is the speed at which the monitor can keep up with an optical mouse on full 180'sThe point is "You can give a noob and Alienware...but he's just a noob with an Alienware."The best machine in the world isn't going to make you any better. That comes from experience.I hope your not referring to me. Im on the best players in JKII and I never used a mouse, all keyboard and still kicked everyones ass with a peice of shit comp.Reason I wanted a new computer is because I was tired of 17-25fps in JKII even with all settings turned down and the second reason is because I could barely move around in WoW.So a better computer will make me a GOD!!BOW DOWN BITCHES!!you still play jk2?!?! sweet!
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Zero, you where one of the best back when people did not know what a DFA was. You can't possibly think you are one of the best at present. Or maybe you can :shock:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

lol, I WOULD be playing JKII right now, but someone went and banned me :cry: Why, oh why cruel world would you take tibby-owning away from me! WHY!
[banner]
[/banner]
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

why play at 220 fps its way over what your eye can perceive anyway. I get a nice 90 fps on HL2 and CSS with graphics jacked up TO THE MAX.For processors, I recommend pentiums because well thats just what I've always used and I've seen them go to 3.8 ghz but I myself have a 3.6.For cards I would go with Nvidia, it is easier to work with in terms of settings and downloading updates.
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

why play at 220 fps its way over what your eye can perceive anyway.for bragging
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

This computer rocks, I dont even think I will need to get any upgrades for awhileI dont lag anymore at all in any of the cities in WoW, Ironforge included. I couldnt believe it, I thought I was going to get some lag but nope.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

nice! I need a new computer, zero, buy me one! :D
[banner]
[/banner]
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

uhm you mean nforce5cause theres already nf4 mainboards for soccket754,but yeah new prozzis are made for socket 939,its the future :)