Getting to know your FoUster... PLEASE READ!!!

You can talk about anything in here
{FoU}UssjGohan13

Post by {FoU}UssjGohan13 »

Names: {FoU}UsSjGoHaN and Unholy-FaithAkA: GohanAge: 13Location: Californiaemail: jjman1102@msn.comWebsite: None so farICQ: Wtf is thisAim: KrustyWitCheezSkin: Reborn/bossStyle: Quick/StrongForce: BothSpecial gametype: CTFJoined: Sometime in the summer of 2002Quote: "I will rise and never fall."Comments: Coo FoU Hangout v2 of course.
HanK

Post by HanK »

What's a thread about FoUsters without the most happening of them all (stop looking confused, I'm talking about myself)? So here it is.Name: {FoU}HanKAKA: {FoU}FunKAge: 16 (as of Wednesday)email: mt.naylor@insightbb.comWebsite: What the fuck's the internet?ICQ: Really, what is this? I want to know.AIM: fonterrat02Skin: White, frecklelyStyle: SmooveForce: LightSpecialty: MassagesJoined: Jeez, it was so long ago I don't even remember anymore.Quote: My dad can beat up your dad./The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!Comments: I figured I'd go ahead and join under te name of HanK since I'd already infiltrated the clan with my Taco persona. How hard could it be?
Supa

Post by Supa »

Name: {FoU}SupaAKA: Wallzor The Ninja , Kung FouAge: 17 Location: Georgia Email: cowmonger367@hotmail.com Site: www.FoUclan.com ICQ: N/A AIM: ThatKrayzKiddo MSN: N/A Skin: reborn/blue, Was stormtrooper/blue, Also Supa2, Mushanokoji, Woot, etc.Style: Red and yellow with some blue for good measureForce: Light Specialized Gametype: FFAJoined: A long time ago, Trippy recruited me at Saberdome MinimusQuotes: gf, Woot!, Lmao! Comments: FoU totally rocks. I have made lots of banners, skins, and a sweet map too!
SabreLock

Post by SabreLock »

Name: {FoU}SabreLockAKA: {FoU}CowTipper, {FoU}YakButter, {FoU}TruVsabre, {FoU}FoUManChuAge: 27Location: Illinois, USAEmail: musicman11@hotmail.com, Neo1275@yahoo.comSite: N/AICQ: N/AAIM: N/AMSN: N/ASkin: Samurai (but others as well)Style: RedForce: DarkSpecialized Gametype: FFA & CTFJoined: Feb 2003 (I think?)Quotes: I pity da foo who pity's a FoU! -Mr. TComments: I started playing JKII when it came out and formed clan [Yoda] with Christian, Sopherus, Lyon, and Jedi Jer (ArchAngel) about a month after JKII came out. After several months we changed the name to clan [SM] to have more of a general name (less StarWars-ish). The clan finally died in Dec 2002 despite my efforts to hold it together. :cry: I left the game for awhile after that mostly due to bordem. But i decided to join FoU since Christian was here and Archangel joined at the same time. Now I eagerly await SWG and JKIII. :D
I pity da foo who pity's a FoU.
--Mr. T--
{FoU}Shatterstar

Post by {FoU}Shatterstar »

Name: {FoU}ShatterstarAKA: StarScreenAge: 22Location: Oxford, MSEmail: Slickwango@hotmail.comSite: n/aICQ: ???AIM: FoUShatterstarSKin: I don't have my own so just what ever.Style: RedForce: DarkGametype: FFAJoined: It was awhile ago, It was Snape that recruited me.Quotes: Good FightComments: I try to play when ever I get a chance. When I do play I always have fun with everyone. FoU Rocks!! :beer:
[shadow=green:9bb764c5b6]~Shat Happens[/shadow:9bb764c5b6]
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

All posts without a personal profile have been deleted. Any further posts without one will be deleted as well.Anyone who continually posts spam in this thread will have their post counts lowered.
Vash

Post by Vash »

Name: {[color=#444444:c8dc1266f8]FoU}[color=#444444:c8dc1266f8]VashAKA:ProphecyReal Name: YuriAge: 20Location: New MexicoEmail: Vash@fouclan.comSite: N/AICQ: N/AAIM: InSaNeFreShNeSsMSN: InSaNeFreShNeSsSkin: Reborn/acrobat....DESU MAKE ME SKIN!Style: Blue/RedForce: LightSpecialty: P/PSpecialized Gametype: FFAJoined: Same Time As Hobar :D Quotes: For Love And Peace!Comments: I just have to thank all of FoU they helped me alot :wink:
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

Name: {FoU}yoda-wanAKA: yoda Age: 15Location: Minnesota Email: yoda-wan@astound.net (i can get stuff but cant send anything right now)Site: http://www.fouclan.com ICQ:None AIM: FoU yoda wanMSN: noneSkins: my skin, my other skin, any of the FoU brite pack, and all of them ocasionalyStyle: RedForce: depends what kind of mood im inSpeciallized gametype: duelJoined: September 2003Quotes: LoL?!, DA PUBE IS ON FIYYYAAAAAHHHHHHH, MONAY!!Comments: RaR!! ... Toda On The Marth Stewart Show: How To Dress Up Your Jail Cell!
{FoU} Mace

Post by {FoU} Mace »

Name: {FoU} Mace AKA: \-' Tai-Chi '-/ apprentice Age: 24Location: FranceEmail: mlm@noos.frMSN: markuswiz@hotmail.comSkin: still waiting for one...:p (joke) jeditrainerStyle: Red Force: Light Specialized Gametype: FFa, ctf.Quotes: pffff!!!, arf...Joined: arf...Comments: arf again...but i remember i wanted to join becoz of the men, the way of thinking, i mean open-minded! (just nice peeps, fun, brotherhood ...) first men i met on this game were not thinkin always of their own asses.fousters, Ghaznet, Samiam SC... :D
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

Name: {FoU}[color=#FFFFFF:9869118ef3]S[color=#0000FF:9869118ef3]p[color=#0000FF:9869118ef3]y[color=#0000FF:9869118ef3]k[color=#FFFFFF:9869118ef3]eAKA:Drunken NaziReal Name: ChrisAge: dont keep recordLocation: New Mexico Email: spykedout@hotmail.comSite: N/A ICQ: N/A AIM: spykedoutMSN: spykedout@hotmail.comSkin: Blue reborn Style: redForce: bothSpecialty: owning tibSpecialized Gametype: FFA Joined: Same Time As CalvinQuotes: Tibbifiy that old man!Comments: Thanks to all those fou who helped....and btw i own tib...