Show off your Desktops!

You can talk about anything in here
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Just got this "game" today and it's the best thing ever!Bring on the "ur such a fukin fag" comments :ass_shake:*shuns away Snape*How is it?
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Just got this "game" today and it's the best thing ever!Bring on the "ur such a fukin fag" comments :ass_shake:*shuns away Snape*How is it?The best ever?I have a Corgi named "Jordy" and a Shiba Inu named "Seven"I have so much fun with this it's pathetic, go buy it now!EDIT: Snape! Stop being such a h8r! :cry:
[banner]
[/banner]
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

Just got this "game" today and it's the best thing ever!Bring on the "ur such a fukin fag" comments :ass_shake:*shuns away Snape*How is it?The best ever?I have a Corgi named "Jordy" and a Shiba Inu named "Seven"I have so much fun with this it's pathetic, go buy it now!EDIT: Snape! Stop being such a h8r! :cry:Which version you get? I was thinking about getting the Dachshund one because it's got huskies OMG.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

8)
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

GuessWho is back?! Ohez noez! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Just got this "game" today and it's the best thing ever!Bring on the "ur such a fukin fag" comments :ass_shake:*shuns away Snape*How is it?The best ever?I have a Corgi named "Jordy" and a Shiba Inu named "Seven"I have so much fun with this it's pathetic, go buy it now!EDIT: Snape! Stop being such a h8r! :cry:Which version you get? I was thinking about getting the Dachshund one because it's got huskies OMG.I got the "Lab and friends" one because it has Corgi's in it, but my sisters boyfriend is getting the dachshund one so I can connect with him and get all those dogs so I can addopt them (Yay for beagles!)And so this totally isn't spam....Love the desktop Des! :thumbsup:
[banner]
[/banner]
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

:D
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

:DI saw that movie in Japan. Didn't understand a lot of it, so I saw it again over here. Not bad, the coolest part is at the beginning when that robot crushes the dudes head.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

midget did you join the bobside or did you just haxxor the desktop program
Digital

Post by Digital »

I think ReD majored in ball sucking.