FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ya man it was a joke, if u notice only like 8 fou have actually posted picsand most o' them r hairy asses :oops: so we cant see a difference between ur pic and those......:bird1:K hell that....im not going 2 post my ugly mug n e more :P .....
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Rofllmao well quid has convinced me to get a pic of myself so well here it is the Seven.Go ahead and laugh ='(lolololo nice censorship job, seven! You look funnier when you're not flipped to the side, like I saw it.
[banner]
[/banner]
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

nice pussy...c'mon it had to be said... :D
VII

Post by VII »

lolololo nice censorship job, seven! You look funnier when you're not flipped to the side, like I saw it.>=( quid you wanna throw it down?!
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Whoops sorry anubuis didnt read the whole title, my bad.Don't worry about it, Anus doesn't know what he's talking about. We just keep him around for his singing voice...helps us attract more female members. :wink:So far it has brought us 1 active female member and a Bunch of MEN! :? :? :?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

actually ive brought a lot of women here...kuraichi your a lil new to know better :wink:
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Gee......Thanks :wink: So where are your lady getting skills now Anus? :? :?
VII

Post by VII »

Gee......Thanks :wink: So where are your lady getting skills now Anus? :? :?Ebay
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Gee......Thanks :wink: So where are your lady getting skills now Anus? :? :?EbayReally?Cause I was thinking Amazon.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Gee......Thanks :wink: So where are your lady getting skills now Anus? :? :?EbayReally?Cause I was thinking Amazon.Ebay has better deals.
[banner]
[/banner]