FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

THE T-SHIRT NINJAS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kam and I are coming to a city near you!*goes into Ninja t-shirt mode*Come get some. 8)
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

Thanks for the one who posted the picture to imageshack and edited the link into my noobish post. :)Holy shit... Jesus?!Lol, I have heard that one before. :oops:SEX-E! :wink:
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Well I managed to get a picture of myself where you can see my retarded looks in huge glory, so I might aswell post it here. Enjoy yourselves and feel free to throw in some insults, but no touching. And don't forget the 'That's exactly how I envisioned you' (:roll:)- comments. There goes my last respect points.^_^I hope I got it working. I'm such a forum noob.http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/7060 ... xx.jpgHoly shit... Jesus?!jesus .......higher than a fucking kite............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I really want to stroke your beard Kal.
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

I really want to stroke your beard Kal.Permission granted.
VII

Post by VII »

Kal what were you smoking i wanna know :P!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

I really want to stroke your beard Kal.Permission granted.A typical death metal fin!Looking good bro :D
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

Kal what were you smoking i wanna know :P!Something strong. That's all I can tell. :wink: A typical death metal fin!Looking good bro :DIt's only the looks. :? I guess it goes in the finnish blood afterall.Thanks. :shifty:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I really want to stroke your beard Kal.Permission granted.*giggles like a schoolgirl*Hooo hoo hoo it's fuzzy and warm!
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

I really want to stroke your beard Kal.Permission granted.*giggles like a schoolgirl*Hooo hoo hoo it's fuzzy and warm!Now now, I think that's enough for today. Hands off. That was just a freebie, so you gotta pay next time.*giggles like a mean ticket seller*