FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
VII

Post by VII »

Ill be willing to pay, just name a price.
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

It's The Dude man. I hope this nihilst dont pee on your fucking rug Dude.Kal that is actually alot like how I picture you.
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

Ill be willing to pay, just name a price.5.90€.Kal that is actually alot like how I picture you.Before or after you saw the picture? :P
Serge
FoUster

Post by Serge »

Kal that is actually alot like how I picture you.Before or after you saw the picture? :PI ment thats how I picture what you looked like.and those were references to The Big Labowski.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

i picture everyone as kyle until i see a pic.pk3 of them!
<3 Mus
VII

Post by VII »

i picture everyone as kyle until i see a pic.pk3 of them!Everyones really a jedi in jainas mind.
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

*Throws lightsaber at VII, which deviates on Miller*You bet!Kal you ROCK :buttrock:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

Kal that is actually alot like how I picture you.Before or after you saw the picture? :PI ment thats how I picture what you looked like.Yeah. I just have always though that ppl would picture me way differently than I really am.Kal you ROCK :buttrock:You bet.Now everybody here thinks that I am some happy smoking wierdo due to that picture. No no, that's a good thing, but I think it's better to post a normal picture too.http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... .jpg//edit: Damnation, look at those bushy eyebrows......OMG....here comes steppy, run Kal.....steppy has an affinity for guys with a bushy brow... :lol: Yeah I noticed when he was trying to hit on me before. Thanks for the warning tho.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Kal that is actually alot like how I picture you.Before or after you saw the picture? :PI ment thats how I picture what you looked like.Yeah. I just have always though that ppl would picture me way differently than I really am.Kal you ROCK :buttrock:You bet.Now everybody here thinks that I am some happy smoking wierdo due to that picture. No no, that's a good thing, but I think it's better to post a normal picture too.http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... gDamnation, look at those bushy eyebrows......OMG....here comes steppy, run Kal.....steppy has an affinity for guys with a bushy brow... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Kal get a flipping hair cut!
[banner]
[/banner]