original's movie

You can talk about anything in here
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

You all can go to hell!
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

:lol: anyway, how the hell long is your movie anyway, Ori? Is it uploaded yet??
<3 Mus
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

No, but based on her current romantic involvement I deduce it won't be said again for some time.it can't go anywhere.. she really is turning into a Fag Hag... stop hanging out/dating GAY guys Jaina! :oops: :lol:
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

:lol: anyway, how the hell long is your movie anyway, Ori? Is it uploaded yet??I HATE MUMS.......its 6 minutes or something.....i uploaded it at filefront.com i took 6 hours.....with only 10.5 minutes left....my mum turned the computer off......and now i have 2 start over again.....i dont have time for 2 days or something....i promise its out before saturdayi also make a new topic for it....goddamn mum
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Original
FoUster

Post by Original »

ok....i mailed jk2files.com that they needed 2 host my movie but that takes some time (7 days)so the day before the day before saturday i gonna upload the file at filefront.com couse again i failed finish it...the page disapeared somehow so i could start over.....again.... i hope jk2files.com host it and that the day before the day before saturday i upload again at filefront it will work this time.....
As a Finishing touch. god created the dutch
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

You sir, are a nublet.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

by any chance is the movie like... a huge resolution or something? or like an hour long?
<3 Mus
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

It lasts forty nine seconds in 40x86 resolution.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
VII

Post by VII »

just give someone the vid over msn or aim ori..
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

just give someone the vid over msn or aim ori..That'd take forever!!!!!
[banner]
[/banner]