For our top graphical dawgs to show off their latest artistic accomplishments
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

anyone not on the fousters member list via forums isnt on there :(
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?go to bed you fat fatty choir boy!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?go to bed you fat fatty choir boy!u hairy-assed slut! better recognise who your talkin to. 8)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?Nah not in a good year or so. Last I heard he was heading off to some 3rd world country to teach or something. He was a good dude. :cry:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?Nah not in a good year or so. Last I heard he was heading off to some 3rd world country to teach or something. He was a good dude. :cry:3rd world country eh?step have u seen him in your school?
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?Nah not in a good year or so. Last I heard he was heading off to some 3rd world country to teach or something. He was a good dude. :cry:3rd world country eh?step have u seen him in your school? :lol: BUTT-SLAMMED!
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

established 2000?my god what's wrong with you;;;
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Wait, is someone saying that heard from cypher within the past 2 months!? I love the wallpaper spyke :D
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

when did u hear from chayne?!Is he on the list?!o he doesnt have the full list, only active. still though have ya heard from chayne?Nah not in a good year or so. Last I heard he was heading off to some 3rd world country to teach or something. He was a good dude. :cry:3rd world country eh?step have u seen him in your school?Our country fits like 74368712638716237 times in yours, yet our economy is doing just fine! :wink:
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted