COD 4

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i wanna play this over xmas break, but think ill opt for bioshock and assassin's creed insteadthoughts
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

i wanna play this over xmas break, but think ill opt for bioshock and assassin's creed insteadthoughtsAssassin's Creed is a must buy! I haven't been able to play MP CoD4 (ripped copy) but the single player was very fun and entertaining, and as said before the sniper level kicked ass! I haven't played Bioshock though and from what I hear its a good game, so your juggling between hard choices. Play em all!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

one nice thing i like about the mp is how u can really customise your server. u can set it to one live to live so u get one life per round if u want to play more tactical or u can have a hardcore mode or just a plain old ffa madness on a small level. lots of fun for meeeeeee
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

i wanna play this over xmas break, but think ill opt for bioshock and assassin's creed insteadthoughtsI have all 3 games and would rank them...1. CoD42. AC3. BioshockCall of Duty 4 has an amazing single player game and the multiplayer is great too. I play that online more than any other game right now, but none of these assholes seems to have it on 360! Get it so I can rape you like ol' times bitch.Assassins Creed looks and feels sexy, the one problem I had with it is that there's only about 8 actual assassinations - the rest of the game is made up of mini missions like they have in the Spiderman games. It can get slightly repetitive.I picked up Bioshock when it first came out, but still haven't got round to finishing it. Something better always seems to come out and this always gets put to the side until I've finished with the new game. It's not a bad game, but it's nowhere near as good as Orange Box or CoD4 as FPS games go.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Im so proud of bioshock, it beat halo 3 for game of the year :D. Bioshock is an awesome first person shooter. I give it a 10/10. Assassin's creed was awesome to i give it the same was gamespot 9/10 because of the how repetitive it is, but they are coming out with two more games, hopefully they are not repetitive. I havent played COD 4 yet, but hopefully im getting it for christmas.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

anyone who has a 360 should get cod4.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

just so ppl can make fun of me even more ill put this bit of info out there.i got my xbox back and they fixed the graphics card...but now im getting red rings so i have to ship it back :cry:
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

i know how much that sucks so i wont make fun of you <3 :(
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I will. That's shit-box-tastic. I think the same people who designed Windows ME conjured up the Shitbox.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

i dont plan on playing much multiplayer over the christmas break though, and when im in school i just dont have the time, ill prolly try to rent all 3