you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
LittleWask

Post by LittleWask »

Well, that's not very polite at all... :? Oh, and Miller! I shall never change my avatar! DIEEEEEEE!! :D
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

I imposted Snape's mum.It was good too.
HanK

Post by HanK »

ROFL. :lol:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Imposted [Im-Pos-Ted]n - To seek parental consent for engaging any male offspring of theirs in sexual activities.She said yes Crash... :wink: :rude1:
Eat_More_Goats

Post by Eat_More_Goats »

Whoooaaaa this thread just took a turn for the wierd.
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

so, Snape and Crash are doing it now? :shock:
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

:lol: Imposted. you fuckin asshole. and he didnt even get the "JedyMaster the Imposted" joke. hHAHAJHAJHJDHASJKDHASJKHDJKSAHDJKAHSDJKASDASJKDKSJAHDJK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love Billy.
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Ok...JediMasterY...1. I was heard and say..that you indeed 'Provocted' DA by calling him a ''Agtio Noob''. Archy is in FoU, and my Supeior told me to Not Kick FoUsters unless its out of control...and what Archy was doing was just a minor infraction. 2.Now lets see, You are lucky to even be still playing in our server after the 1st incident. Now, do you really think I am going to take someone's side who says....."Taco Is Bias""Taco Has No Friends"Well by how many people have just now defended me, I think that your accusations are Sad and Wrong.3.Yes, I do eat dinner. Like most people.4. Some problems that you have can not always be solved by Admins. Before I became an admin I did not go running to a Admin crying about how everyone hurt me today...sometimes you have to just Deal. Sometimes me and other admins just decide to step out of the way and let the problem solve it self or fistle out.5. Ask around, see how many people agree with you that I have not proved myself as an admin. Yea I guess Banning a Server Hacker and Making a IP Libray for other admins is not enough. :roll: 6. Why don't you go bug people in Return To Castle Wolfenstin, or something.
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

SHUT UP TACO I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND NO MOE@!!!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Cypher...How Many Licks Does It Take To Get To The Center Of A Tootise Pop?Answer: Cypher Can Screw Himself :lol: