fousters and proffessions, da list

Talk about anything SWG related here
Cypher

Post by Cypher »

i have 27 krayt segments, i need to sell em...
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

what about me bob? the master CH and commando :P
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

OK, I just realized that no one mentioned me on their lists... I'm offended.Entertainer: lvl 2 entertainer healing* lvl 3 dancing* qualify to lvl up entertainer healing qualify to lvl up image designmaxed ent heal xp i can get at this lvlMedic: organic 1qualify for any medic lvl 2 skillScout lvl 4 explorer lvl 4 hunter qualify for trapping 1 artisan lvl 4 engineering lvl 4 surveyng lvl 4 domestic arts lvl 4 business diversity qualify for master artisan maxed survey xp i can getmarksman lvl 4 pistol lvl 1 ranged qualify to lvl up ranged brawler lvl 4 unarmed combat qualify for polearm 1tailor lvl 1 casual basics lvl 1 formal wearsmuggler qualified for underworld 1 lvl 1 dirty fightingqualify for novice pistoleer qualify for novice merchantqualify for novice archictect, noive armorsmith, noive weapon smithlol i have xp for sooo many thingsstars mean i will probably lvl down for skill points...and unless smuggler gets interesting (i'll probly wait for slicing 2 before i see) i may drop that and all brawler skillz because i think i want more artisan skills. if i don't drop that, i will drop much of scout after i am done stocking up on supplies from that.i will probably keep novice medic but won't bother lvling that too much.definitely keeping lvl 4 pistolprobably keeping lvl 2 dancingidk...i like the artisan skillz but i really like the experimentation when i craft so maybe i will get armor smith or chef or something. its fun to play with the products idk.... suggestions?
<3 Mus
LimpNoodle

Post by LimpNoodle »

anus blow me!i took cyph and sau out a couple of times and they had so much fun they started a cult called "we love limp" and now im a god.*Smites anus with his a bolt of love*
I weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenI love tibby ;)
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Uhhh...........yeah... :itch::shrug: :D
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

limp you're the one who fled the rori base even with an atst and a pet (we killed the pet though)
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

lmao bob