Metallica Concert

You can talk about anything in here
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Metallica can kiss my white ass...stupid old men looking for they're retirement fund.... Haven't they made enough money over the tons of albums they have out... Why do they have to bitch about piracy... :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: and i suppose you would sit quietly by if hundreds of people suddenly came by your home and started stealing you blind, saying, wtf, you have plenty of everything, so y shouldn't they not help themselves to some of it............i d/l tons and tons of warez shit, but i don't delude myself into believing that stealing is something i am entitled to..............................
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Metallica can kiss my white ass...stupid old men looking for they're retirement fund.... Haven't they made enough money over the tons of albums they have out... Why do they have to bitch about piracy... :roll: :shock: :shock: :shock: and i suppose you would sit quietly by if hundreds of people suddenly came by your home and started stealing you blind, saying, wtf, you have plenty of everything, so y shouldn't they not help themselves to some of it............i d/l tons and tons of warez shit, but i don't delude myself into believing that stealing is something i am entitled to..............................Word. But the artists i do respect, i download their music first and then if it's good i buy it. Metallica = Respect.
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

If i were a music artist, i'd be all about people downloading my songs...shit I would host them myself on my own web page....but I would never go mainstream like most bands anyway... I'd stay truly underground like Psycopathic Records...Metallica can make they're money in a million different ways... merchandise for instance... You can't download a t-shirt... :D
Recon
FoUster

Post by Recon »

Metallica can make they're money in a million different ways... merchandise for instance... You can't download a t-shirt... :DAh these days you'd be surprised.. :shock:
Snape says:3AM IN THE MORNING YOU RANG ME AND WOULDN'T HANG UP BITCH
Kuraichi

Post by Kuraichi »

Metallica can kiss my white ass...stupid old men looking for they're retirement fund.... Haven't they made enough money over the tons of albums they have out... Why do they have to bitch about piracy... :roll:Gosple of Juggalo... :)