to all

You can talk about anything in here
Ender

Post by Ender »

I did get a gun when i was Eight though its kinda funny!
HanK

Post by HanK »

**Ender waves gun around for proof, shoots self in face** :wink:
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

*and then enders dead finger slips and a shot is fired right inbetween hanks eyes*
HanK

Post by HanK »

Wow...nice...shot...two houses...down...and everything... **closes eyes, stops breathing**
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

yay ... we can all sleep well tonite ... hank is dead!
Christian

Post by Christian »

Snape doesn't stereotype :rofl:oi, you are a retard. i'm a pacifist. the only thing i would do with a gun is maybe throw it at someone if i got mad enough :Pmeanwhile, at least we speak modern English. you English still live in the middle ages. screw that, lol. forget your tea too. i'm a coffee drinker :)and don't forget who saved you during WWII :rofl: j/k but it would've been a hell of alot worse without us coming to help.::throws unloaded gun at Snape's head:: and i'll do it again scone boy, hehe.
HanK

Post by HanK »

Said, HanK. :)
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Snape doesn't stereotype :rofl:oi, you are a retard. i'm a pacifist. the only thing i would do with a gun is maybe throw it at someone if i got mad enough :Pmeanwhile, at least we speak modern English. you English still live in the middle ages. screw that, lol. forget your tea too. i'm a coffee drinker :)and don't forget who saved you during WWII :rofl: j/k but it would've been a hell of alot worse without us coming to help.::throws unloaded gun at Snape's head:: and i'll do it again scone boy, hehe.Oh yeah!? Well we invented the language you smeeeeeee heeeeeee so if it wasn't for us you'd all just be nodding at each other and rapidly waving your hands or something. :wink: