Getting to know your FoUster... PLEASE READ!!!

You can talk about anything in here
Nhoj

Post by Nhoj »

KOOLName Nhoj age:14location: Somewhere, where i don't know where i am...Style: Redforce: Darkspecialty: duels or eatingMSN: ANIME_Kino@hotmail.comSkin: Blue RebornJoined: Nov. i think?Comments: when i heard of FoU ppl were treatin them like kings. wen i met one (can't remember who, Yoda will no hopfully :)) he sed tryouts fer fou at pad i whooped his butt-cheeks, he sed i was in then yoda came in started screwin at me fer puttin on the tag i took it off relunctly an joined fou clan came bak in ( with the tag, BEAMING) yoda made me take it off...but now i met ppl who are funny wen on like taco bell steps always grumpy and its funny dodging him till i get kicked off the buildin......bit long??? fou is a gd clan coz i met ppl raping ppl from behind an their reason coz their in a clan :roll:
Fools live to regret their words, Wise men live to regret their silence...pie is misunderstood...
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

who ARE you!?!?!!!?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

he's a noob who was recruited by someone from like agito wearing our tag
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

he's a noob who was recruited by someone from like agito wearing our tagWouldn't surprise me if that was true, knowing Agayto....... :roll:
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

i think he's just a poor little lost child... lets help'em out:D
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

the door is right over there and dont forget to close it after you leave
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

Name: [fOu] Zeligman Z AKA: Grumpy Old Z, Frosty the Z man, Z original recipeAge: 36Location: Boston, MAEmail: Zeligman67@yahoo.comSite: n/aICQ: wow... does anyone use this anymore? AIM: N/AMSN: mmmmm_alex@hotmail.comSkin: morgan, old ben kenobi Style: yellow,redForce: Light Specialized Gametype: I pretty much have the same low all around level, but I occasionally surprise myself when duellingJoined: Early on Quotes: OMG ive been NOOBED! Comments: i JOINED way back - when I just got the game and started playing on REDR's server - I met Snape and dimmy, as well as supa there. I was not a fan of clans at all - since they all made a habit of ganging up on anyone not in their clan, and as a noob, it took all the fun out of the game. So, when dimmu and Snape asked me to join, I said no originally, since I really thought that clans were just a way to pick on others. Snape and Dimmy convinced me that FOU was otherwise - and since I really enjoyed their company, I joined. By the way, the reason my tag is different from all other FoU members (mine is fOu) is to just remain a little bit independent even in this great clan.I'm so pleased to be a part of this clan, and gaming keeps me young!
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Name: VauceAKA: CanIgetsomearmorrepairedohplzkthx<3u4evarAge: 15 Location: Dallas, TexasEmail: Carbonatedmilk08@yahoo.comSite: N/AICQ: <- pfftAIM: Carbonatedmilk88MSN: <- pfftSkin: reborn bossStyle: red for ground, yellow for those people who never stop jumping.Force: Light Specialized Gametype: sux0rJoined: not yet...Quotes: David, I'm out of credits again.David = Cypher = Goes to school with me. Now you know... :?:
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

oh yea... Comments... I went to school one day and saw young david, he said that starsider sucked. Yep. So I went home, made a radiant account and decided I liked it better. I started to Armorsmith... Then one day cyph dragged me out into naboo with anus and calvin. I joined fouswg. I am yet to join fully, but I did get JK2 (bootlegged from cyph) and CoD (legit).
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

the door is right over there and dont forget to close it after you leaveDamn, you have have you moments! :lol: