EOS Maul

You can talk about anything in here
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

holy fuckin fuck. what the fuckin fuckidy fuck fuck fuck-a-fuckin-roo!two words: [size=20:f8bbaf2842]ANGER[/size:f8bbaf2842] fuckin [size=20:f8bbaf2842]MANAGEMENT[/size:f8bbaf2842]that's three with 2 really big words, lolWHY CHRIS DID YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD
Kakuto

Post by Kakuto »

Why didnt you just get one of your buddies and own spawn? :-D
They say ignorance is bliss, i say your just plain stupid.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You know what, I dont think getting mad over dying is necessary.1. Its not like you loose anything when you die.2. Its a game, the fun part is trying NOT to die..Whats the point in playing a game like jk2 if you are only going to get mad when you get killed. I mean 'cmon. Atleast try to fight back, thats the point of the game.It bothers me how mad people get when they die. Its not like your score goes down. If you dont want them to kill you that bad spectate. If you are only there to stand around then you are wasting a spot that somebody who wanted to play could have used.Allthough, I do understand that the EoS guy was intentionally trying to be an ass. And I understand how that could piss you off (Its pissed me off before) but, did you try asking Master Z if he was admin?? Or even try telling him who you were, I know padawans should be treated equal but sometimes letting them get Chedda cheesed for awhile is the best first lesson.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Back then I wasnt much of a force user. Now and days I could hold my own.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Post by NoWhere Man »

Its a dead topic why would you waste your time reading this whole thing and responding? I just read like the last five post, the recent ones, and what I gather is shadow must have posted something in February and now you guys are replying to it like it was yesterday. Things have changed since then quite trying to help with a problem that’s long gone. :shrug:
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

Anyway, about those dead babies.........
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Lol, oops. I ust thought it was new 'cause it was red.. lol :roll:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ya i believe neo revived this with that whats a wask thing..... :?