Bioshock

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

WERDif playing oblivion - my brotherif playing gears player match - my brotheri usually only play gears rankedbut im moving soon and leaving my xbox to start, so it'll be only my bro for a while :p
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

WERDif playing oblivion - my brotherif playing gears player match - my brotheri usually only play gears rankedbut im moving soon and leaving my xbox to start, so it'll be only my bro for a while :pyou couldn't be more canadian
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

I have been around... not much... but some... just not posted for awhile is all :)I need to get back into something you guys play.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try it
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try iti kinda think she has that one already mastered.................. :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try iti kinda think she has that one already mastered.................. :oops: :oops: :oops:It's true.... I just do it alittle differently is all :wink:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try iti kinda think she has that one already mastered.................. :oops: :oops: :oops:It's true.... I just do it alittle differently is all :wink:heeey aele! sup! :D
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try iti kinda think she has that one already mastered.................. :oops: :oops: :oops:It's true.... I just do it alittle differently is all :wink:heeey aele! sup! :Dyou're late
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

a lot of the guys here masturbate, you should try iti kinda think she has that one already mastered.................. :oops: :oops: :oops:It's true.... I just do it alittle differently is all :wink:heeey aele! sup! :Dyou're lateThats what she said.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

finally got around to trying this (woohoo christmas break)and it's freaking awesomewerd