Post Your Favorite Song!

You can talk about anything in here
jacen

Post by jacen »

anyone hear of adema? I was listening to them yesterday for the first time (i bet they're pretty old) but they were pretty good.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

anyone hear of adema? I was listening to them yesterday for the first time (i bet they're pretty old) but they were pretty good.Adema's not that old, but their old shit owned all.Newer = worse.
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

anyone hear of adema? I was listening to them yesterday for the first time (i bet they're pretty old) but they were pretty good.I don't really have a favorite song, but I do have some favorite bands. I like most of Incubus System of a Down Adema Yep. New-ish. Good song = Immortal.
Shu07

Post by Shu07 »

Wierd Al is teh pwnage...Amish Paradise, lmao
PlaGuE

Post by PlaGuE »

Rage Against the Machine 8-)GWARDream TheaterAcid BathNapalm DeathSlayer...And the ones I mentioned... theres more... i dont want to list all
~LicH
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

kids in america-lagwagon
The Second Canuck
DarkJedi

Post by DarkJedi »

tetris, gameboy version- style a
-[ZoU]- §unFire www.ZoUclan.com:COPY ;POKE OR IF
JagerBombs

Post by JagerBombs »

Das ich- Unsulde erdeSlipknot-Tatterd and tornpearl jam-last kisskorn-daddyrammstein- Rammstein
LukeN

Post by LukeN »

oops cant forget freak on a leash
The Second Canuck
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

no quarter....tool.....basically anything tool ownz all.........dreamtheater....pfffffftt...sucky band :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:Ok don't even compare tool with Dream Theater. They are in completey different categories. DreamTheater = A Legend and DynastyTool = Good. But Not Great. Some of there songs are defitely praise worthy but they just can't pump out excellent albums like Dream Theater.kk.....i've been to a lot of concerts and have heard a lot of bands....but none....i say none can even hold a candle to the unbelieveable quality of tool.........their fucking live music is better than the studio mixes
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha