LION

If there are any comments or suggestions for our server, seek the answer here.
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

i actually use only speed in ffa...and that's not always too...and umm..oh yeah i use absorb for a sec when i notice that some1's trying to grip me or someone spams lighting like hell :shock: i never ever actually use absorb all the time, protect when i remind myself that i dun have shield anymore, but that's really really rarely :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
Evangelion

Post by Evangelion »

i actually use only speed in ffa...and that's not always too...and umm..oh yeah i use absorb for a sec when i notice that some1's trying to grip me or someone spams lighting like hell :shock: i never ever actually use absorb all the time, protect when i remind myself that i dun have shield anymore, but that's really really rarely :PYes!Speed is the best force power hands down... :lol:
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Rage = Speed + Absorb + Protect.
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

Rage = Speed + Absorb + Protect.Not absorb, you can still be pulled down.
Zyrac

Post by Zyrac »

me too but i mostly lose :( besides i don't like those who use drain just to drain you dry... drain is for healingOr draining the force of the fuckers who always protect when you get them down, put absorb on and run so they can heal and then attack you again. I usually let them do that once or twice before I really start draining them :) If I didn't do that the fight would never end (or I'd lose).I still just use it for healing and try to defeat them with the saber... if they run for shields i call em pussys and ignore them... or lame them :twisted:
Pain-Killer

Post by Pain-Killer »

running for shields,big shields, =tib style
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

ummm...all this talkin about force tactics reminds me when i first saw evan on jk2...like over a half year ago... (twas when i was just startin in jk2)...every1 was ffaing..using powers...and stuff....and evan was using speed and swinging blue like crazy in that ffa :shock: :shock: :shock: i even remember he called that the 'ultimate noob style' :P
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph
hota

Post by hota »

Force is for nubs :roll:
They called him Pre. The man who ran like fire every day, every race, wire to wire. The man who caused people to stop and say, I've never seen anyone run like that before. A runner who never paced himself, slowed down or quit. But Pre wasn't a runner.
Spyke
United States of America

Post by Spyke »

he absorbs
Saurrr!

Post by Saurrr! »

Yes!Speed is the best force power hands down... :lol:Nah if you're ping is 200 >.<Rage = Speed + Absorb + Protect.Minus absorb. Plus rapid health loss and a downer. Speed+absorb/protect doesn't drain your health or make you slow down afterwards does it :evil: