FoUster Pic Thread -- Show us your ugly mug here!

You can talk about anything in here
KalZakath
FoUster

Post by KalZakath »

KalZakath, you're no longer my hero.NOOO!Damnit Bane. You definitely beat me up good, your hair looks awesome. :thumbright: But but but mine's like like like... a little bit longer (and in shitty shape)! *is getting desperate* This calls for bloo... hair fight!My current looks for "shit and giggles".
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

Kal is so my hero
[banner]
[/banner]
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

You have so much hair. You're lucky.dont tell me ur bolt as hell....What?I was saying that because the more hair people have, the less likely they are to bald at an older age. Plus thicker hair looks good overall. :Ddude....whether or not you go bald is entirely genetic.......doesnt have a fucking thing to do with how much hair you have when you are young....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

KalZakath, you're no longer my hero.NOOO!Damnit Bane. You definitely beat me up good, your hair looks awesome. :thumbright: But but but mine's like like like... a little bit longer (and in shitty shape)! *is getting desperate* This calls for bloo... hair fight!Thats about as long as mine was, before I got my dreads done. A fight you want, and a fight you get, but then again you have that manley beard that makes me feel.. naughty....I'd loose. On purpose. To your beard.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

You have so much hair. You're lucky.dont tell me ur bolt as hell....What?I was saying that because the more hair people have, the less likely they are to bald at an older age. Plus thicker hair looks good overall. :Ddude....whether or not you go bald is entirely genetic.......doesnt have a fucking thing to do with how much hair you have when you are young....... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:You would know.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

I don't think I've ever shown off my room before so here we go, the pictures are poorly shot but I can't find my camera right now to take new ones. These are practically recent, not much has changed.As you can see, I like a different genres of music. Probably others more so then some, but hey, there's nothing wrong with diversity. There's actually a good story behind the Misfits poster.This is my closet, not much to see. Although a very important part to my room. It's the one spot my mother never really checks. The black box in the bottom left corner is a TV that is rigged to my N64 (which I only have one game :o ). The top just holds my suitcases for traveling and blankets now, so already these pictures are inaccurate!My collection of overshirts, I think I have too many.That's about it. As soon as I find my camera, I'll take more recent photos of me and around my house. So you guys can see that I live in a normal suburb and not a trailer trash house!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

THERE NEEDS BE NO REASON TO HAVE A MISFITS POSTER UP! OBEY!
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Just representing. :o
VII

Post by VII »

OMG IFDSMJAMFW give me that Super Nintendo!!!
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

OMG IFDSMJAMFW give me that Super Nintendo!!!*puts super mario RPG in cartridge and laughs meniacly*