Orgins

You can talk about anything in here
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

saw red on AIM one night and im like "wtf are you doing?" he said "im lost" and i say "doing what?" "i was gonna get milk and eggs and i ended up here" "i told you to turn left!" "damn you're right! LOL!" "i predict you'll have eggs for breakfast." "no i just had them" "fuck then you'll have waffles tomorrow" or something like that conversation. then i made more predictions about how he would get drunk, go to work late, and fall on his face[size=18:f42062e536]Bob... a new nickname for you:Random Nonsense...[/size:f42062e536] :oops: :oops: [size=18:f42062e536]OMG i have a headache after reading your posts![/size:f42062e536] :augh: :augh: :augh:wellimsureyouregonnahaveafuntimereadingthispostbecauseithasnospacesandthatsreallykindaannoyinginaspammishkindawayimeanitsjustsoannoyingicanthelpmyselfwhydoyoualwaystypeincolordoesitjustmakeyouhappytoseeniceredandbluelettersallcrunchedtogetherformingnicewordsthatusuallyhavetodowithhowgrumpyyouarethenacleverphrasethatreallyownssomerandomfousterthenyousayheywtfidunnowhatimeantohscrewitimgoinghomebutthatsnottruebecauseyouknewwhatyoumeant
Zaphinkhiel

Post by Zaphinkhiel »

not when im around...gf i weenits...................A LIE! :idea:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
[<<MotF>>]~Zaph