Who all plays WoW?

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

Yea that's the gay thing about WoW.....the unlikeliness you'll be on the same server as your buddies.
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Yea there are just too many servers :?
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

well i know that when the expansion comes out im making a new character on my original serverwe could all just do that and make new characters on a single server. whether you want to be a blood elf/pand (maybe) or just a new class or somethin we could try if everyone wants.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

well i know that when the expansion comes out im making a new character on my original serverwe could all just do that and make new characters on a single server. whether you want to be a blood elf/pand (maybe) or just a new class or somethin we could try if everyone wants.Man, pandas would be the shit!
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

well i know that when the expansion comes out im making a new character on my original serverwe could all just do that and make new characters on a single server. whether you want to be a blood elf/pand (maybe) or just a new class or somethin we could try if everyone wants.Doesn't sound like a bad idea. Any other thoughts?
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

Before you askDestromath Alliance: 60 warlock - PsychoMidget 60 warrior - MidgetteCho'gall Horde: 60 shaman - PsychoMidgetGuess im playing on destromath again lol.fuck me!
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Christian

Post by Christian »

well, i'll be all for making a new character on a different server when the expansion comes out. i'm planning a blood elf mage :)good to see ya Outlaw. It's been crazy since i disappeared......i should probably write a book :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

It's been crazy since i disappeared......i should probably write a book :PWhy, you wouldn't finish it?
Christian

Post by Christian »

nah, lazy Des. lazy :P
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Before you askDestromath Alliance: 60 warlock - PsychoMidget 60 warrior - MidgetteCho'gall Horde: 60 shaman - PsychoMidgetGuess im playing on destromath again lol.fuck me!I didn't think you could use anything but letters in names!? Am I missing something?