Superbowl baby !

You can talk about anything in here
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

i was in for 3 weeks then quit... :oyou were kicked and you know it! omfg you dork! you were kicked and we all know why!
<3 Mus
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

nah i quit because i didnt really like the atmosphere...your thinking i got kicked cause of the fou thing but that was after.
Jaina Solo

Post by Jaina Solo »

ok fine w.e. i actually dont recall well enough to argue.... i dont think i particularly liked you in ENJ either way. you were a dork. lolpeace?
<3 Mus
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ok fine w.e. i actually dont recall well enough to argue.... i dont think i particularly liked you in ENJ either way. you were a dork. lolpeace?PEACE NOTHING!I AM NO DORK!
VII

Post by VII »

ok fine w.e. i actually dont recall well enough to argue.... i dont think i particularly liked you in ENJ either way. you were a dork. lolpeace?PEACE NOTHING!I AM NO DORK!we are all dorks deep down inside, its ok anubis you can cry on my shoulder.
QuidBoy

Post by QuidBoy »

ok fine w.e. i actually dont recall well enough to argue.... i dont think i particularly liked you in ENJ either way. you were a dork. lolpeace?PEACE NOTHING!I AM NO DORK!we are all dorks deep down inside, its ok anubis you can cry on my shoulder.nice avatar seven :thumbsup:
[banner]
[/banner]