State of the Union: Hell, here we come~!

You can talk about anything in here
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

A riddle!What does Schwarzenegger have that's long,Bush has that is short,and that the priest has, but doesnt use?[spoiler:22fa9829e7]Last name you prevert[/spoiler:22fa9829e7]
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Pfft, as if anyone would think Arnie has a long penis. Everyone knows musclemen have acorn stubbies.
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Pfft, as if anyone would think Arnie has a long penis. Everyone knows musclemen have acorn stubbies.Are you a muscleman then, Snape?
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

LoL Snapey!This debate right here is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Freedom of speech and having open forums to exert this right is what makes our country so great.But Desu was basically right, no matter whose in office we are going to get fucked in the ass so bend over and take it like a girl. ;)P.S - Im just glad Kerry didnt get elected. His whole strategy seemed to be kissing France's ass

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeligmanZ

Post by ZeligmanZ »

LoL Snapey!This debate right here is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Freedom of speech and having open forums to exert this right is what makes our country so great.But Desu was basically right, no matter whose in office we are going to get fucked in the ass so bend over and take it like a girl. ;)P.S - Im just glad Kerry didnt get elected. His whole strategy seemed to be kissing France's assSigh... Kerry is an incredibly thoughtful, intelligent, and excellent leader, who - unlike our current bozo - actually served in combat and is a bona fide hero with medals to prove it. Bush skipped out on his national guard duty which he got through his family connections... and had never seen combat, except in his own bathroom fighting to get to the toilet first to puke from being so drunk...
When Reb Zusya died and encountered God, God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Abraham during his life. God didn't ask him why he wasn't like Moses during his life. God DID ask him why he wasn't more like TIBBY during his life.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

except in his own bathroom fighting to get to the toilet first to puke from being so drunk...That's one battle I never won.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
VII

Post by VII »

LoL Snapey!This debate right here is what makes America the greatest country in the world. Freedom of speech and having open forums to exert this right is what makes our country so great.But Desu was basically right, no matter whose in office we are going to get fucked in the ass so bend over and take it like a girl. ;)P.S - Im just glad Kerry didnt get elected. His whole strategy seemed to be kissing France's assSigh... Kerry is an incredibly thoughtful, intelligent, and excellent leader, who - unlike our current bozo - actually served in combat and is a bona fide hero with medals to prove it. Bush skipped out on his national guard duty which he got through his family connections... and had never seen combat, except in his own bathroom fighting to get to the toilet first to puke from being so drunk...As i recall Kerry got out of combat or being "wounded" aka being a pussy.
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Ohhh yes I forgot that Kerry was incredibly thoughtful and intelligent. roffleThat motherfucker could not make up his mind on any fucking issue, he flip flopped on everything. I dont think America would have been better off with a President who didnt know wtf his stances on anything were that particular day.

I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers I wear paper hats. Would you like an apple pie with that? Would you like an apple pie with that? Ding!! Fries are done. Din
ZeroEnna

Post by ZeroEnna »

Ohhhh yeah I forgot about that, Kerry got off of duty and got a purple heart because he was grazed by a peice of rice that gave him a tiny cut. LoL and you call that a hero. He leaves the war and his friends cause he got cut by a peice of rice, lol. Funny

tiberius

Post by tiberius »

Ohhhh yeah I forgot about that, Kerry got off of duty and got a purple heart because he was grazed by a peice of rice that gave him a tiny cut. LoL and you call that a hero. He leaves the war and his friends cause he got cut by a peice of rice, lol. FunnyWould have like to seen you volunteer for the vietnam war hotshot. Kerry did. Again, enna, you give incredibly ill-informed remarks, straight from the right-wing propoganda machine. Maybe you choose to ignore all of the testimony given by Kerry's men, who unlike those assclown Swiftboat fucktards for lying, actually served with him under fire. They all, to a man, agreed what an incredibly great leader he had been.....especially while under fire. He was a true hero, unlike the draft dodger bush, who had his daddy buy his hiddey hole in the national guard.This sad episode in our nations history, just goes to show what the GOP, et. al., really thinks of the military. If anyone has the temerity to dare to disagree with them, or if they are of the opposing party, they will trash the fuck out of that service. They are trying to do the same thing to Congress Jack Myrtha, who actually has stood up and told people what he thinks is really going on with the military and Iraq. They actually started belittling his purple hearts also.
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha