Most Hated person in JK2

You can talk about anything in here
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

why does jaina hate me? ... i like her ... she taught me rcon (i wish she wouldent hate me :cry: )as for my list:equinoxkrasskgenntogolumkabutojafoshoguni think thats it ... and kabutoo ... quit dissin tacoman i hate being the last one to post lol
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Kakuto I never said YOU hate FoU, I was talking about, Equix, and about the drugs, I am doing lots, and you can bet your Boots I am mentally ill, and you can't hit a crazy person! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Step
FoUster
Netherlands

Post by Step »

KAL UR BEING HATED LMAO
{FoU} Step
- Fate of Unwanted

&Q

Post by &Q »

My list~All fukin pll with red names(Krask Gento bc there fukins wannabe)~Jafo~Faber~Padawan (you know this padawan who is very skilled and he hide his name)~You~All noobies clan you know like clans tak lom sex wut the fuck lol!~CloudAnd i hate Snape lol bc he never speak me in AOL :!:
:)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

yoda wan, kalzakath's in fou lol, if you can't get along with him that might hurt your chances cuz he pretty easy to get along with :wink: try becoming his friend
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

snape, not onl;y was the enlargement unnecisary cause i read it small, but i dont think thats all step needs enlarged :idea:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

btw, j/k, thought of it and had to post it
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

:colorjoker: [size=24:7c98689656]VOTE ME FOR CLAN FOOL[/size:7c98689656] :joker:
Christian

Post by Christian »

here's the deal Anubis, i'll vote you for Clan Fool as long as you vote me Clan Bartender :):beer:Yoda, listen to Arch. get to know Kal better. he's as easy-going as the rest of us and pretty cool to boot :)
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

It's all the same people so I ain't bothering to read past page 31. Prodigy2. Any Namestealer (happens to me alot I make a messed name no one would use I see someone join a server the next day with the name PxiTiT lol :D)3. Padawan (man this guy must get alot of lag or has a shitload of computers)4. The good guy gone asshole (the people you think you know until they get good)5. Any newb who got this game for Christmas. :D :D