Who all plays WoW?

The latest MMORPG to cause a stir in the community
Outlaw
FoUster

Post by Outlaw »

Last night my guild was getting huge lag in BWL. It sucked, but made razor gore a easy fight.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

your guild?
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I'm sick of the population Max (Queued) crap. You have to pay monthly to wait in line to join a server and experience lag constantly during gameplay. Good job, Blizzard.Good job Blizzard indeed, would you rather wait in lines for 5 minutes tops, or have a game who's servers crash all the time like they used to?
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

i think i am going to cancel my wow account because i havent missed playing one bit since my computer broke!!111and you guys buttmunched me anyway by abandoning chogall
UberGoat

Post by UberGoat »

I have a 36 (and counting) on Akama.Oh, by the way Vauce, tell me of some other popular games where you pay monthly to wait in 40 minute lines and experience lag spikes during gameplay.
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

its your server
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I have a 36 (and counting) on Akama.Oh, by the way Vauce, tell me of some other popular games where you pay monthly to wait in 40 minute lines and experience lag spikes during gameplay.I've never waited over 10 minutes to get into the server, and the reason Destromath is laggy (if that's the server you're talking about) is because AQ just opened up. If you're just going to bitch quit paying and quit playing.
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ive never waited....period.......
Christian

Post by Christian »

if i have to wait in a queue, i just fire up an episode or two of FullMetal Alchemist or read one of my books for the wait period. I shouldn't have to but meh :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

if i have to wait in a queue, i just fire up an episode or two of FullMetal Alchemist or read one of my books for the wait period. I shouldn't have to but meh :POr you could paint your toe nails!