Post by Cryptic Moon »

lol u guys spam like crazy
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

im just responding to what he says ... and yes ... he spams
DevilMayCry

Re: Um

Post by DevilMayCry »

Uhh you waisted all that board space just to insult me and tell us what you do with yourself in your spare time? Wow that's not something we needed to know you lil bitch. Why don't you spend your time carpet munching your mom and spare us all your gibrish, k?I am sorry didn't I say that I don't masturbate but if I had a webcam you would try and hack into it and get out the popcorn and ur cum cloth.
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher.Dude, it would be impossible since she moved to England u lil prick. OOOOOOOO SAY HELLO SNAPEY!
{FoU}CrashsterMonk
FoUster

Post by {FoU}CrashsterMonk »

JediMastery is so pissy it's kind of amusing.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

you guyz turn every thread into spam :(
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Hey, I am finally a Jedi Gaurdian. :)
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

Yoda-wan and Neo. Enough. Now all of that talking was unessacary bye you guys. If you wanna talk one on one...use Private Messages or get a AoL Chat Room.
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher, go make some friends in real life you newb LOL. You act like it matters what people think of you, This doesn't even concern you brown nose so stay the hell out of it you stupid duech bag. Maybe it matters to you cause you don't have any friends in real life except your cat, must feel good waking up to pussy every day huh? So just keep your head in your ass so that we don't have to stare at your pimpled,freckled and just ugly face you moron.jokes on you. i don't have a cat! HA! and also, you were doing so well until the very end. stop skipping english class man, your posts read like they were written by a retarded 8 year old. and that my friends, is the gist! :D
JeDiMasTerY

JeDiMasTerY

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

The joke's on me, huh? Uh huh, you know maybe if you keep telling yourself that it might come true. And to answer every one else's question no this is the only way I CAN solve it or try because taco or whoever is friends with DA and they arn't gonna ban him or kick him.At least arch didn't spam insults while he used it.
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.