you know what fuck all of you

You can talk about anything in here
JeDiMasTerY

LOL

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Try capitals at the start of a sentence dumb fuck. Lol, and try capital I's when you put them down, you know they are supposed to be capitalized right?
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
DevilMayCry

Re: Um

Post by DevilMayCry »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher, go make some friends in real life you newb LOL. You act like it matters what people think of you, This doesn't even concern you brown nose so stay the hell out of it you stupid duech bag. Maybe it matters to you cause you don't have any friends in real life except your cat, must feel good waking up to pussy every day huh? So just keep your head in your ass so that we don't have to stare at your pimpled,freckled and just ugly face you moron.jokes on you. i don't have a cat! HA! and also, you were doing so well until the very end. stop skipping english class man, your posts read like they were written by a retarded 8 year old. and that my friends, is the gist! :DIt seems like ur saying eating pussy is bad. I am speaking of...Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher
JeDiMasTerY

Sure..

Post by JeDiMasTerY »

Yeah but waking up next to your cat and being turned on by that is bad :(
It isn't just one man dammit! It's Zorro.
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

sorry taco ... he was the one spamming ... not me... PLEASE DONT HURT ME!not like this ----> :whip: or like this ----> :chainsaw2: or like this ----> :BFG: or like this ----> :smack:or like this ----> :samurai: but you can do this... ----> :hit: oh wait ... that would hurt ... nvmjedimastery .... i officialy dont like you man ... your like.... gay
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher, go make some friends in real life you newb LOL. listen jedi noobery, no one ASKED YOU EITHER! also i bet red has plenty of real life friends (inanimate or not) but the thing is, at least he has JK2 friends unlike someone named Jedimastery... oh wait thats the sorry excuse that is you.
DevilMayCry

Post by DevilMayCry »

Its amazing how much he knows about all our personal lives. Or he makes all that shit up cuz he dont even know our names... MAN!
NoWhere Man
FoUster

Re: LOL

Post by NoWhere Man »

It isn’t as much the fact you believe I spent the time to look words up in the dictionary that offended me (actually I take that as a complement and have respect for someone who would spend the time to do this, since it would stop them from making up words that don’t exist while at the same time build a bigger vocabulary) but the fact that you didn’t think I would know the definition of rebuttal. I personally thought the word was commonly used, but maybe that’s just with my circle of friends. Thanks Jaina for backing me up on the rebuttal issue, it is part of my vocabulary as well. I was actually more worried Jedimastery would take issue with my use of the word retort. To be frank I didn’t expect him to know the definition and i'm still not sure he does. Jedimastery, just because my syntax goes beyond the boundaries of your vocabulary and you need a dictionary to read what I write doesn't mean I require a dictionary to write it. Question, do you read your post before you submit them, if not maybe you should try it?
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

:spam: I own JediMasterY and he knows it. I dont like "owning" but he is owned on a massive scale. Me ----->:weapons: <------ JediMasterY
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis ad capul tuum saxum immane mittam.
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

nice smiley shadow
ReDWasK

Post by ReDWasK »

Wask who asked you, lol so just stfu you cock knocking carpet muncher, go make some friends in real life you newb LOL. listen jedi noobery, no one ASKED YOU EITHER! also i bet red has plenty of real life friends (inanimate or not) but the thing is, at least he has JK2 friends unlike someone named Jedimastery... oh wait thats the sorry excuse that is you.i love bob.