Other games

For discussions on games other than the ones listed above
ArchAngel

Other games

Post by ArchAngel »

i would just like to know what other games ppl in fou play besides jk2. do you play games like tribes 2 or ut2003? i have tribes 2 but i haven't bought unreal tournament so if any body plays that could you tell me how it is? :wink:
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

Check out the other games section... this post will be moved there too! :wink:
Christian

Post by Christian »

for right now, i'm playing (online of course):
Jedi Outcast
Warcraft III
Hegemonia
Star Wars Galactic Battlgrounds
Soon to be:
Earth and Beyond
Star Wars Galaxies
C&C Generals (maybe)
if i gave you guys a list of games i was playing period it would take you a long time to read it, lol.
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

sorry snape forgot about this forum. chris you have galatic battlegrounds too i got that a month ago but i haven't played it online. i think its a lot harder than wc3, what do you think? and when you get earth and beyond let me know i've been wanted to play that but i don't know anything about playing mmorpg's, i've never played one
Christian

Post by Christian »

Earth and Beyond is sweet.....trust me, you'll love it :)
Galactic Battlegrounds is hard but not as tough as War3. every race in battlegrounds has basically the same structures, etc. War 3, every race is different. ack! :)
ArchAngel

Post by ArchAngel »

yeah i suck at wc3,the first time i played online i got schooled bad, its was so embarrassing. i never played again after that online. the night elves own, their hard to beat when you play against them :wink: , and chris we need to team up in earth and beyond so you can show me the ropes, didn't you beta test it?
Christian

Post by Christian »

yep, i did beta test it. it fucking rocks :)
but in War3, i'm always the Night Elves.....they're badass. but sometimes, i do go to the humans in order for a challenge :)
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

theres an internet game called runescape ... go to runescape.com and you will see ... its actualy very addicting ... it has very bad graphics ... but the game itself is pretty cool ... u can download the free version or pay $5 a month for a much better members version... very fun game ... try it out some time :D
Drep'anon

Post by Drep'anon »

BF1942 Desert Combat MOD
Empire Earth
Sudden Strike
Starfleet Command

I have a simple philosophy. Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.
Gheed-sta

Post by Gheed-sta »

Warcraft 3
Jedi Knight 2
---Hopeful---
Battlefield 1942
Star wars galaxies

Warcraft 3 is a hard game but theres always UMS (use map settings) maps that I play...they are fun but there arent that many out yet.