A little CoV movie

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258503.aspThats the thing that worries me, I dont see anywhere on there where it comes with CoH. :? :? :?What worries me is your so excited to get it, you don't even read it all! Very bottom. :P "Remember, after the free 30 Days of play customers can play both City of Heroes and City of Villains for one monthly fee."
Aelebera

Post by Aelebera »

think of it this waytwo games, one feethey just share some zones, these being the PvP zonesthat help any?
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258503.aspThats the thing that worries me, I dont see anywhere on there where it comes with CoH. :? :? :?What worries me is your so excited to get it, you don't even read it all! Very bottom. :P "Remember, after the free 30 Days of play customers can play both City of Heroes and City of Villains for one monthly fee."what server are you on BEETCH?? I decided to pick it up tonight after work :)So its installed and all, just getting ready to make a toon :)
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

triumph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg we can level together because im a lowbie too
gramps

Post by gramps »

Crash, Guesswho, Desu, and Aele are all playing this?! I must get this once my examinations are over. :D And post more screenies! I like the looks of this baby!
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Well, for xmas, they have given everyone who logs on a 30 day use jetpack, xmas themed! It's basically fly, but you have a friggin jetpack on your back :phttp://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=setand ... &tp=355931
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

this is my last day of work until Wed next week so I will be on about 9pm or so eastern time tonight. Of course after I make a toon on Triumph - I made one on Liberty last night got him to lvl 5 before Gdubya answered me on what server he was on :twisted: Let the anal buttsecks begin!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Delete that level 5 toon then! :pWell honostly, I've deleted my level 20 corrupter and level 16 brute because I built their build wrong. I could of used a respec later on but I didn't like the powersets that much. My toons now are...Rage of Terror (my main, level 27 Mastermind)Si' Katana (this will be my "main alt," level 13 brute atm)GuessWho' Triblade (my dominator, level 14, but hes soooo hard to lvl)Si Katana (my level 12 stalker, I usually just use this toon if I'm crafting up a video or something. He's more of a... prop... :P )
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

desu whats your name on triumph? (i only have cov btw)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

desu whats your name on triumph? (i only have cov btw)Just got home bro, I havent made my toon yet on Triumph. I am going to make it after I grab me a bite to eat, take a shower - grab a beer and I will make it.Dunno the name yet, until I see what kinda toon I create.I will post it up once I have it made.:)I will be on this beetch all night I have a feeling :)