A little CoV movie

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

I have to say after having this game almost a week it has been one of the best games I have played since I owned a PC. Fun as hell and ALWAYS something to do. So many "quests" and newspapers "quests " to do it isnt even funny.Very well put together MMO!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

And this guy above me hasn't even PvPed yet! :lol: The quests get more and more interesting as you get higher up. Such as npcs rezing theirselves, doing endurance draining attacks, and more! :P
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Some pics of my toon. Level 30 Robotics / Traps Mastermindhttp://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp ... &tp=358556
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

my 3 amigosShinobi, DaiKatana and Lastly - Ninjitsu Bob:)http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/7773/3amigos7rl.jpg
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Got enough fucking health inspirations? LOL! I have like 20 slots and I still only keep 4-6 on me at once. :lol: Btw, if you didn't know this des, you can drag an insp. over to your pet (or your pets name in the pet group window) and they will take the inspiration.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Got enough fucking health inspirations? LOL! I have like 20 slots and I still only keep 4-6 on me at once. :lol: Btw, if you didn't know this des, you can drag an insp. over to your pet (or your pets name in the pet group window) and they will take the inspiration.thats what the mobs keep giving me when i kill em - damn health insp. I never use them, I end up using them with a full health bar just to free up room to get something else.And no I didn't know I could heal my pets by doing that. :(Ninjitsu Bob never dies tho. :) Atleast he hasnt even came close yet.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Harr. With MM... well... it seems pretty damn easy from levels 1-17, but then at 18, its actually odd. You get your 3rd grey ninja, but overall its harder from levels 19-23 because the grey ninjas go from -1 levels to -2 levels when you get the 3rd one. Luckily at 24 you get your second black ninja (only drops your black ninjas to -1 level of you) and at 26 you get your red demon ninja corrupter, whos equal level with you. From 24-29 its easy as cake. Then it starts to get a little more hard at 29-31. Of course, FINALLY, at 32 you get your upgrade #2 and your ninjas become godly.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Is there ever any group interaction or working with other people?While this game looks cool, all the screenies and Guesswho's movie show a pretty scarce world. :(
:{8):
Crash
FoUster

Post by Crash »

yes there is a lot of grouping....im level 20 now and i pretty much team with others for all my missions....
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Is there ever any group interaction or working with other people?While this game looks cool, all the screenies and Guesswho's movie show a pretty scarce world. :(there are tons of people on here, up to you whether or not to group up or go solo.here are some peeps hanging out with me dancin :)