A little CoV movie

Not a massive FoU game but enough play it to warrant it's own board!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

heh gramps, your comment is well put, because when I make my videos I do that on purpose - do it really late / really early in the morning so I don't have as much lag and interference in the vids. If you look REALLY closely you can see a person actually hopping into the backround during the gun scene at the very end, when the guy gets hit and goes flying. :lol:
gramps

Post by gramps »

Now that's what I'm talkin' about Desu! :D And Guesswho - It hadn't occured to me that maybe you had taken that route on purpose. :augh: Solo or group-play? Interesting.And it kinda looks like most of ONE has given up on DnL. :|
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Given up on it? lol well DnL is actually months away (April) and SoG is so damn hard to get into right now they kinda pissed. ( a few people)There are a bunch of ONE peoples on Triumph, atleast 10. Our guild consists of maybe 16 members(ish) not including the alt's. Of those 16, Des, Crash, and I are the peeps who FoU are very familular with.
gramps

Post by gramps »

Oy I guess there's a complete difference between SoG and DnL. I just read up on it -- it's a beta for godsake! :D No wonder they were having trouble getting in haha! I thought they were paying for it.
:{8):
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

My secksy Dominator posing for the camera.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

You take that cowboy hat off, now! :P
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

You take that cowboy hat off, now! :PLOLOLOL! Leather Duster beetch!Freddy Kruger style!M I N D F R E A K = Psi/Psi DOMSeems pretty cool to use, would make for loads of fun in a group, putting people to sleep, confusing them to attack one another, Picking them up and throwing them into the air and slamming them back down to the ground. Getting into peoples mind = Awesome!
PsychoMidget
FoUster

Post by PsychoMidget »

You havent lived till youve eaten plauginaufBAngsta
WasntMe... ShutUpYouFuck!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

You take that cowboy hat off, now! :PLOLOLOL! Leather Duster beetch!Freddy Kruger style!M I N D F R E A K = Psi/Psi DOMSeems pretty cool to use, would make for loads of fun in a group, putting people to sleep, confusing them to attack one another, Picking them up and throwing them into the air and slamming them back down to the ground. Getting into peoples mind = Awesome!Des, I saw a god damn level 28 psi/psi dom in my group the other night, and we were able to kill 2 different AV's just because this person had confuse and area dominate (not to be confused with domination.) Lets just say... she... was badass (and hawt!)
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

My latest creation to give another class a go when Im taking a break from my Mastermind....The Towering lnferno (and thats Inferno with a small "L" not an "I")Energy Melee/Fire -- Natural Brutehttp://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1273/toweringlnferno4yu.png