spam

You can talk about anything in here
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Omg, don't bring that shite here! Desu will crack down with his mighty spam whip!It's kinky like Snape. :whip:All taken care of.I like to let it build up and build up so when I go through with the 45 minutes it takes to do it and click all the fuckin spam posts, people actually notice that 150 of thier posts are now GONE from thier post count :) If I had deleted your pics I apologize - unless you are one who spams in here every other post TOO FUCKIN BAD - Re upload em!QuidBoy is one away from me deleting EVERY post he has ever made.Stop FUCKIN spamming this THREAD you moron! You spam enough on all the other threads, leave this one the FUCK alone. I mean what are you dude? 12?Layoff the SPAM before you feel the OLD Desu's wrath. I've been waiting on a person to come to these forums so I can give a dose of the old me, you my friend are close to getting it. Don't say I didn't warn you.
DesuMacchi

Post by DesuMacchi »

Who cares, If it bothers somebody they can delete it.Done and Done!Thanks for becoming a Moderator and help in cleaning up some of the shit on the forums that you were so worried about :roll:
Anubis
FoUster

Post by Anubis »

ahahahahh the infamous pink hat
Musashi
FoUster

Post by Musashi »

Mother fucker!
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

Heres one i took backstage at the Greenday concert on wednesday...Pretty good show. And no I dont really like thier music, But being backstage got me laid so... :PDude thats awsome :)
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

You should want to be yourself where ever you are, even if that means changing who you are. That is your perogative and no one elses. If they can't accept you for who you want to be then screw 'em, odd's are they dont deserve your respect or that of any other human on earth.Regardless, I say be who you want to be, you can't love someone else before you love yourself. I am sure that your S.O. will follow you no matter who you decide to be, and if they won't I am sure there is someone in your life that will follow you and love you no matter where you go. *tears up a bit* Sorry, just gettin a little emotional here.I hope you have a blast at the convention, I wish there were conventions up in my neck of the woods for me to go to.
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]
DaikatanaGenshu

Post by DaikatanaGenshu »

I hate to bring up any more angst, but good job on being total douches, guys. You know who you are.
Snape
Site Admin
Great Britain

Post by Snape »

I hate too bring up any more angst, but good job on being total douches, guys. You know who you are.Actually I agree, some of you guys have been quite unnecessarily offensive towards Sid. I like the lass and I think her pink hair is funky - and I hope she knows she is more than welcome to be herself here whenever she wants. Sid (hope it's okay to call you that, can't really call you Dai as well!), you shouldn't live your life pretending to be someone else, if people don't like you for who you are then that's their problem and their loss.And a hearty welcome to Ruger who has made quite an impressive entrance to the forums. Hope you stick around man.Anyhoo I still haven't posted many pictures from my hols in Japan, just haven't had the time. Here's a couple to keep you going.
tiberius

Post by tiberius »

You should want to be yourself where ever you are, even if that means changing who you are. That is your perogative and no one elses. If they can't accept you for who you want to be then screw 'em, odd's are they dont deserve your respect or that of any other human on earth.Regardless, I say be who you want to be, you can't love someone else before you love yourself. I am sure that your S.O. will follow you no matter who you decide to be, and if they won't I am sure there is someone in your life that will follow you and love you no matter where you go. *tears up a bit* Sorry, just gettin a little emotional here.I hope you have a blast at the convention, I wish there were conventions up in my neck of the woods for me to go to.jesus h fucking christ on a cross..........give this nooobie a cigar as he fucking nailed it perfectly......speaks like a person of far greater age and wisdom.........most importantly all so very true. You really can be anyone you want to be, and no one, not one person can stop it.................except uRuger, a very hardy welcome to our forums.......bright kid r uoh, and snapey, you may ask yourself how someone who has never been to japan happens to possess a photo of the exact same pagoda shrine.................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8) 8) 8)...........is that the theme music from Twilight Zone I hear playing in the background....... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others. - Buddha
Ruger

Post by Ruger »

Well I would like to thank you all for the hearty welcome, it's good to know that your accepted. So thank you once again, and yes I plan to stick around Snape.I must ask that you refrain from calling me kid though...I'm 19 not a big deal just my own preferance.
[i:59a9c77575]I dont want to be the one whose stuck with me when I whip my meat out, trapped in a room when I start to beat it...[/i:59a9c77575]