double XP

Talk about anything SWG related here
ErBSMoKAh

double XP

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

You fucking bastards. It would have been so nice to get double XP when the game was good! Whats the point now?
gramps

Post by gramps »

I can only pray the rumors are true of another company buying out SoE's old coding for 4 Pre-CU servers. Until then. :(
:{8):
Juggalo

Post by Juggalo »

From what I hear SOE is having quite a few legal issues right now, so I wouldn't doubt if they tried to pinch every penny they have.
jacen

Post by jacen »

fuck soetheir only savior now would be to sell the pre cu code (which is worth a good deal imo, it was a kickass game precu and had tons of potential to become even better) to another company that would hopefully do a better job taking care of the game then soe. Ive heard several rumors but nothing is set in stone yet.
If you're fresh, you're clean.
gramps

Post by gramps »

I like the huge announcement that some guy posted on the Swg forums petitioning any rich people to band together and buy the Pre-CU code from SoE and remake galaxies. :D
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

if only they could make it so you wouldnt need to get buffed every 2 hours pre cu
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

Or if they could only make it so people don't have to complain every 2 seconds
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
gramps

Post by gramps »

People complained about buffing, but think of it this way Post-CU. As much time as it took to get a buff, most of the time more, would be spent getting the best grind/spin group you could find on Dantooine. Same time sink in my opinion. :| But I did enjoy the group interaction more with Combat Upgrade.
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

I heard rumors, but I still wouldn't go back to the game Pre-cu unless all my guildies did. If they go back pre cu, so what. What changes them from doing the same mistake they've done over and over, and thats change the game completely months down the road?4 Simple solutions if Pre-Cu was made. Go pre-cu, and make it so everyone is perma buffed. Make doc buffs sorta like they were in the cu. Change visibility to where you dont gain vis in groups. Change Comp armor to be 60% resistances, to everything but LS. To give an edge still to the pistoleers and rifleman, keep stun capped at 40%, but it doesn't imbalance other profs. Nerf some dots, such as fire, poison, and disease, and cap them out to only be so high, but not gamebreaking. Keep them strong, but not needed for pvp.Tada. You have the game we all loved, with everything we wanted. Wow devs, its so hard that we need focus groups!!!!!!
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Personally, I would rather see a Post-CU game with the village removed. There was a little more balance IMO. Though Jedi would need to be un-nerfed to pre-cu status.