Problem with space combat.

Talk about anything SWG related here
BloodViper

Problem with space combat.

Post by BloodViper »

I'm having this thing with space combat. I can't hit enemy ships worth shit. No matter how accurate I am on the target leader indicator thingy, my shots either miss the ship or go straight through it. Help me. :(
Bane
FoUster

Post by Bane »

aim for the + floating infront of it.
BloodViper

Re: Problem with space combat.

Post by BloodViper »

I'm having this thing with space combat. I can't hit enemy ships worth shit. No matter how accurate I am on the target leader indicator thingy, my shots either miss the ship or go straight through it. Help me. :(
Jordan
FoUster

Post by Jordan »

I'm having this thing with space combat. I can't hit enemy ships worth shit. No matter how accurate I am on the target leader indicator thingy, my shots either miss the ship or go straight through it. Help me. :(Ummm...Quit sucking?
And then Akon was like, Wooohooo! YEEHOOO!
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Hate to be the first one to ask but uh... why'd you re-subscribe SWG right when the game becomes absolutely shitty? lol
gramps

Post by gramps »

He must be a fast clicker ie. good at pvp. :wink:
:{8):
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

I'm having this thing with space combat. I can't hit enemy ships worth shit. No matter how accurate I am on the target leader indicator thingy, my shots either miss the ship or go straight through it. Help me. :(Aim between the target leader indicator and the ship you're attacking, about halfway. Sometimes your personal preferences for space can mess with the leader target.
BloodViper

Post by BloodViper »

Must of been bad lag that day. Works fine now.