I love NGE.

Talk about anything SWG related here
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

Yeah the immersion in the new pvp is sick.I mean its like who can click the fastest.How... ICONIC! :roll:You can just hold the button, you dont have to click NOOOB. It takes alot more skill than I origionally thought. Its WAY better.
gramps

Post by gramps »

I was under the impression that melee had to click to keep up with ranged who could just hold down?To be honest, I cannot stand not having Galaxies. I may resubscribe just because I miss it so much.But then SoE would win after all. :(
:{8):
Kamm
FoUster

Post by Kamm »

I was under the impression that melee had to click to keep up with ranged who could just hold down?To be honest, I cannot stand not having Galaxies. I may resubscribe just because I miss it so much.But then SoE would win after all. :(PLAY A FREAKIN' DIFFERENT GAME YOU DUMB JEW MOUTH!
gramps

Post by gramps »

Kam you guys still big into Half Life 2? I just realized that I have had this game since March, and have not played it once. :shock:
:{8):
GuessWho17

Post by GuessWho17 »

Kam you guys still big into Half Life 2? I just realized that I have had this game since March, and have not played it once. :shock:MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! Play single player! Do it now!!!!!!!! The game is quite amazing, graphics, physics, and the storyline. :wink:
Darth Bob
FoUster

Post by Darth Bob »

Kam you guys still big into Half Life 2? I just realized that I have had this game since March, and have not played it once. :shock: :shock:
Vauce
FoUster

Post by Vauce »

Kam you guys still big into Half Life 2? I just realized that I have had this game since March, and have not played it once. :shock: :shock:o_O
yoda-wan

Post by yoda-wan »

Im pretty sure JK2 owns everything.then comes EQ2, just to let you know.
ErBSMoKAh

Post by ErBSMoKAh »

ROFL EQ2 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TacoBell

Post by TacoBell »

then comes EQ2, just to let you know.I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.